benefit Cosmetics GoGo Tint

benefit Cosmetics GoGo Tint
GoGo Tint

4.5

You just need a tiny amount to look gorgeous all day. It looks very natural and that’s what you need when you’re 40+ (the best version of you without a heavy make up cake face)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Update: took the rating down to a three because this dried my lips out too much. I tried it over lip balm, tried doing extra lip balm at night, and I still ended up with the color clinging to dry patches. It's still a beautiful color though, and really wish I could make it work :(

This is only my first day of using this, but I am so in love. The color is this beautiful cherry/strawberry candy color (if that makes sense?) that never looks heavy on lips. It melts in like highly pigmented water color on flower petals. I think I also read a review where someone described it as a "stained-glass" look - that's pretty accurate. If you're familiar with Korean beauty, the gradient lip look could absolutely be achieved with this. You can kind of control the color richness if you're careful about how much you apply gradually too. So far, it hasn't seemed to dry my lips out. If it does, I'll update.

This is the first time I've tried Benefit or any lip stain, and I'm highly impressed. It seems expensive ($12 at Ulta for a small bottle, $30 for the regular size), but a little goes a long way. In my book, it's absolutely worth it and I'm really careful where I spend my money. I also think this would look good on many skin shades, because it seems like one of those universally flattering colors. I'm super pale though, so if you're in the easily-sunburned category it will look great on you! :D (I have pink lips already too, so this may have made the pigment extra saturated looking for me). If you have naturally nude colored lips, you may need a little more for your desired look.

Note: I initially saw this on Melanie Murphy's Youtube video where she recommended it, and it looked gorgeous on her with a pink shirt with a rose design. So, yes, this will definitely be my go-to for pink and red outfits :3

on 9/24/2017 10:41:00 AM

Hair: Silver, Other, Other

I bought this too, but the $10. size because I did not want to drop more on a product about which I was uncertain. I have the Lolli tint, and truthfully, I love that color a tad more than Gogo tint, but with Lolli tint, I have to use a great deal for it to show up on my very fair skin..go figure. That said, Gogo does not disappoint, and I think it is a shade that most gals can wear. As the other reviewer said, it lasts all day and is easy to apply. I am always on the lookout for a great gel or liquid blush. The only drawback to this product is the cost. Still, I have learned it is better to pay more and use a product, than to pay less and have it sit in the product graveyard. I am glad Benefit offers trial sizes!

on 9/6/2017 9:30:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

It's been a long time since I've purchased anything new from BeneFit. I always have Cha Cha Tint on hand, and I adore it, so I was thrilled to come upon Go Go Tint today. I was the first person to buy it at my Ulta. This is exactly what I wished BeneTint was...it's a beautiful, true-red flush for lips and cheeks that's in the "creamy" formula of Cha Cha and Posie Tints. The color is vivid and gorgeous and it lasts all day long! It's on the expensive side, like all BeneFit products, but the tints usually last a long long time for me. I am a lip/cheek junkie and this may just be my favorite one!

Popular Blush Products