Mederma AG Body Cleanser

Filtered by skin type : Dry

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water (Aqua, Eau), Ammonium Laureth Sulfate. AmmoniumGlycolate, Glycerin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycolic Acid, Fragrance,Diazolidinyl Urea, Propylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

The prior reviewer explained it well - this product used to be a shampoo and body cleanser, but was renamed and now is marketed as a body cleanser. I still use it as a shampoo. I typically use it about once a month, typically before I use a treatment like Olaplex. It helps remove any build-up and the treatments seem to work better. My scalp also feels better after use. It does leave my hair very tangled. I could never just use this and go. I use a treatment, rinse that out, and use a good conditioner. It has not caused any hair issues (fall-out, etc). Though, to be fair, I haven't used this freshly toned hair as I try to prolong the salon hair as much as possible.

The packaging is good. It's plastic with a flip top that doesn't let water from the shower get in. There is an interesting scent. It smells like a dog shampoo I used as a kid. It's not bad, but just not a luxe or pretty scent.

Popular Gels/Soaps