no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

10 years ago

Sugarplum Yum is a nice pretty color with iridescene. I thinkt the color is a bit purple/greyish color but the reflection can make it look red/pink. Very pretty. I got it on ebay and I won't regret of getting it. Very unique color. It's pretty to wear it to work and it's also suitable for late night party. Love it. I rate it a 4 because I wish it would be a bit more glossy though.

About reviewer (455 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

11 years ago

LOVE. This is the nail polish equivalent of MAC pigment's Pink Opal. I wear them together, in fact, when I want my eyes to match my tips. I like this color a lot. It's a strong duotone, it layers well, and it's a gold tone that pairs nicely with my cool coloring, which is rare. One of my favorites, not for the holidays necessarily, but especially for spring, where it gives a nice early-spring frost when layered over stronger blues or lavenders.

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair

HairRed

11 years ago

Love this color! I've never really seen a good quality polish quite like this before. The color is unique, and the consistency is great because you can apply one coat for a great sheer finish, or 2-3 coats for something more opaque. I had purchased MAC's Hi Lily Hi Lo earlier this summer in hopes for a pearlescent shade reflecting pinks and blues, which it was not. Sugarplum Yum was exactly what I was looking for! The color is great, and is definitely flattering for most skin tones :)

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

13 years ago

The color looks so beautiful in the bottle, but when I applied it to my nails, it was an awful contrast to my gold-hued skin. But, like all OPIs, it went on streak-free and neat so I can't complain about the quality, its just, in no way, my shade.

About reviewer (53 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair, Warm

HairBlack, Other, Other

EyesHazel

14 years ago

Awesome lilac with pink iridescence. It can be sheer with one coat and more opaque with two. I especially love it with the glitter topcoat!

About reviewer (175 reviews)

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

15 years ago

This is really pretty Lilac with pink and silver shimmers. But not bright, quite muted and subtle. The topcoat is purple holographic sparkles. Suitable for work, for something different.

About reviewer (132 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinDry

HairBlond

EyesGreen

3.0

16 years ago

i love OPI nail lacquer, but this is not one of my favorite colors. i got it as a Christmas gift and i'm glad i did not pay for it on my own. i wouldn't buy this color for myself.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBlond

3.0
from

16 years ago

This is a light purple color with a pink undercurrent. It has shimmer, yet the colors seem low key to me and almost muted at times-hard to explain! It's pretty but not the best color tone for me.

About reviewer (65 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther

HairBrown

EyesGreen

16 years ago

I agree that this is one of the prettiest and multifacted color in the OPI collection. The shade is anything from bluish-purple to lavender to silver to pink... However, it doesn't seem to go with my skin tone very well, either, which tends to be on the warm side with yellow undertones. Still, no one can knock this until they try it!

About reviewer (451 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

17 years ago

This has got to be one of the prettiest OPI colors ever but I don't think it worked for me. It's a light lavender shimmer w/pink undertones. Though I thought the pink was more predominant. This may work better in the summer on my toes but I'm giving it up and recommending it to a cool toned girl.

About reviewer (654 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Warm