Garnier Pure Active Micellar Cleansing Water - Combination to Oily & Sensitive Skin

2.0

Aqua / Water, Hexylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Disodium EDTA, Poloxamer 184, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide.

on 5/16/2018 6:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

Pretty useless. Barely removed any of my makeup. I don't get this micellar craze. What was wrong with the regular stuff? It was $8.99 at CVS, which I never would have spent BTW, but it was on sale and with coupons and ECBs, I got it for free. I'd rather use soap and water than this stuff.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is OK but it's definitely not as a good as the pink version. This took a lot more effort when it came to removing eye makeup and it couldn't cope with removing waterproof mascara at all.

Although this claims to be for combination to oily and sensitive skin, from personal experience this made my skin feel a lot tighter than the original pink version and after a couple of uses, I noticed small pimples along my jawline which I can only attribute to using this as nothing else in my skincare regime had changed at the time of use.

I'm glad I tried it as I wanted to compare it to the original, but based on my experience I'll be sticking to the original pink version from now on; for me, it just performed much better.