NYX NYX faux blacks Burnt Sienna

No Image

4.3

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This liner is really inexpensive, a very pretty and unique color for drugstore, and surprisingly long-lasting on me. I have red/orange hair, fair skin, and blue eyes, so any kind of super-warm color works really well on me. I found that there was a hole in my collection for very warm brown, reddish, or burgundy liners, so I purchased a few of the Faux Blacks to see how I like them. Burnt Sienna is probably my favorite of the bunch, but Oxblood is nice as well. This is a great everyday shade that isn't a flat blackened brown. It definitely works well with the rusty eye shadow colors that are so popular right now. I highly recommend this if you're in to that color family.

on 10/15/2017 8:55:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

huge color payoff, really creamy though, so it moves around a bit on the eyelids, especially if you have greasy ones like i do. I dyed my hair a cinnamony dark auburn and needed a brow pencil and struggled for like a week to find the perfect color for my dark skin and reddish hair hair and this did the trick when set with some translucent powder after. Such a beautiful color and I even used i as a blush!

A dark brown-redish khol waterliner, quite soft, turns darker when applied in waterline, very very long lasting (easily goes 8-10 hrs without retouching your makeup) and very interesting to wear with nude eyeshadows. Dont worry about looking like an idiot with a red eyeliner, it appears very dark in the waterline! Burnt sienna is the best one out of all faux blacks in terms of longevity (the green and blue toned faux balck eyeliners fade quicker and turn kinda gray in the waterline). Cons: as with other faux blacks, you have to sharpen the pen almost every time you use it, so you'll run out of it pretty soon if u use it every day. The biggest con is removing the eyeliner: it dries down to chunky parts that stick to the waterline, and if those chunky part get in your eye - ouch! Be quite careful with removal wipes. I won't give it up yet, but it's not exactly an eye friendly eyeliner.