L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Longwear Powder

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Longwear Powder

4.8

Ah-ma-zing!!! Tried this last night, and I had to go buy 2 more this morning. This is crazy!!! This is better than my Laura Mercier Candleglow compact (like the ambient powders), better than my Sephora brightening powder, and everything else!!! This is that good!

on 3/2/2018 12:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

This is a good long wearing powder giving you a glowy complexion. It looks natural and it does not give you that flat, one-dimensional, masked matte look. The split powder (one with shimmer, one without) looks a bit confusing though. I tried using the shimmer half as a highlighter on my upper cheekbones, but the results were weak as it's not intense enough to be a highlighter. The best results are when you swirl the entire top with a large fluffy brush, MIXING the shimmer and non-shimmer power together, and then buffing your face. I can actually say that at the end of the workday, my face still looks good with this powder. It's still there at 6PM! I almost feel like stocking up on a few of these, in my version of winter and summer (more tanned) shades, because finding a good powder is hard and expensive. I have a lot of mediocre ones underneath my sink to be used in case of emergency. This Pro-Glow powder is good and I recommend it!

on 12/6/2017 2:53:00 PM

I bought this knowing nothing about it but I needed a longer powder STAT...and this was right in front of me. I'm so glad I chose it- my shade was the same as with the traditional L'Oreal powders but this one has a matte and a shimmer side so you've got options. I've found that it can be worn alone for excellent coverage but I prefer using it over a bb cream for a second skin look.

omg this stuff is fabulous. Just like my beloved Victoria's secret powder but better. Pretty glow, light weight, Lasts a long time, photographs beautifully.

on 9/3/2017 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a YSBB (your skin but better) powder. Don't expect full coverage, as this has light coverage and leaves a glow that's akin to bare skin. I love it because it evens out my skin tone - reduces redness and freckles - but yet looks like nothing at all on my face. It doesn't cake up my on my oily or dryer areas when I press the powder into my skin with the accompanying flat sponge. It certainly is long-wear for me, as it lasted for 8 hours without any kind of oily breakthrough (which is near miraculous). In the pan, it looks like it has some sparkles in it, but I didn't see any sparkles on my skin...which is good, because I'm not a sparkly kind of gal. Overall, I love this powder something fierce and just repurchased so I have one at work and one at home. Love!