L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Longwear Powder

L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Longwear Powder

on 12/6/2017 2:53:00 PM

I bought this knowing nothing about it but I needed a longer powder STAT...and this was right in front of me. I'm so glad I chose it- my shade was the same as with the traditional L'Oreal powders but this one has a matte and a shimmer side so you've got options. I've found that it can be worn alone for excellent coverage but I prefer using it over a bb cream for a second skin look.

omg this stuff is fabulous. Just like my beloved Victoria's secret powder but better. Pretty glow, light weight, Lasts a long time, photographs beautifully.

on 9/3/2017 3:28:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a YSBB (your skin but better) powder. Don't expect full coverage, as this has light coverage and leaves a glow that's akin to bare skin. I love it because it evens out my skin tone - reduces redness and freckles - but yet looks like nothing at all on my face. It doesn't cake up my on my oily or dryer areas when I press the powder into my skin with the accompanying flat sponge. It certainly is long-wear for me, as it lasted for 8 hours without any kind of oily breakthrough (which is near miraculous). In the pan, it looks like it has some sparkles in it, but I didn't see any sparkles on my skin...which is good, because I'm not a sparkly kind of gal. Overall, I love this powder something fierce and just repurchased so I have one at work and one at home. Love!