4.3

Price: $

Price: $

Aloe vera gel, triethanolamine, tocopheryl acetate, carbomer 940, tetrasodium edta, dmdm hydantoin, diazolidinyl urea.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

It did nothing for my skin,save your money and try to grow an aloe vera plant.It is by means not 100 PERCENT NATURAL as written on the bottle!its preserved with other chemicals.

on 8/4/2017 2:36:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

From the moment i apply this on my face, it burns my eyes. Such a weird experience because when I applied this, it is not even around the eye area and it did not even got into my eyes but my eyes just turns red immediately. It was so painful that i need to close my eyes for awhile. It goes off after that but I am worried to use that again.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great product. Next best thing to having the actual plant in your kitchen. However, I keep my bottle in the fridge so it's cold and ready to use on a kitchen burn or sunburn, rash or for a refreshing facial mask. It helps, soothes and calms. Everyone should have this in their home!

on 4/19/2016 12:54:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I am quite disappointed with this product. I bought it initially for acne, but it didn't help at all. I actually went through one of the worst period of breakout in my life using this product, the acne was inflammatory, although I don't think that this was the main contributor. When I used it on my face it didn't feel moisturized at all, but only a tightening and slightly drying sensation.

I later used it for other purposes. As a hair gel, it failed. As a shaving gel, it was ok. As a body lotion, it actually worked better than on my face, it wasn't as drying and tightening. BTW, I have keratosis pilaris on my body, and no this product didn't really help, but that really wasn't what I was going for anyway.

It's very inexpensive and comes in a large bottle that never seems to finish.

This is my first aloe vera gel ever and it wasn't what I expected, but I won't give up on aloe vera gel in general.

on 9/27/2016 10:42:00 PM

I really like this product as an aloe vera gel, it helps with my sunburn, i also used this to treat my burnt skin due to cooking (hot cooking oil) and it healed my skin in just few hours. I've never used this as moisturizer, but gonna give it a try though.

on 7/8/2017 10:38:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I absolutely LOVE this brand of aloe vera gel! I have really oily skin year round and this is the only thing that keeps my skin balanced! I use it as a moisturizer after cleansing. My pores have shrunk and scars left behind from acne are fading! It even helps dry out the few pimples that pop up every now and then! This stuff is AMAZING! My skin has never been this beautiful!

on 2/11/2016 4:11:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I love this stuff. I always have it on hand, and use it mostly in the summer when I tend to break out in heat rash. This always helps. If my skin ever gets irritated, I can count on this to relief the itch and redness. And it's so affordable.

Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Fine

Been using this for years! My first purchase was many years ago when I got a severe second-degree sunburn. It's very cooling and was the only relief I could get for several weeks. I love that it has no dyes like other brands. I still use it often as a moisturizer and recently started using it in my hair! I started having a lot of breakage this winter and as a result, I have short little hairs sticking straight up all over! This gel makes them lay flat and it doesn't look greasy or crusty like regular hair gels do. I've also found that this can take the edge off a really itchy mosquito bite!

on 2/11/2016 3:08:00 AM

I've been using this as my main moisturiser for about over a year now. I have combination skin, was battling a really bad case of hormonal breakout and also recovering from bad reaction to OCM. This really helped to soothe my skin. it also controls sebum production very well, although I will admit it made my skin dry - my dermatologist was so surprised to find that my skin had turned from oily to dry so quickly. I do use serums below this, to give it a more hydrating or nourishing push, but otherwise I'm very pleased with this. When I make a mess of my face by squeezing too hard (erm happened once or twice) I slathered on a thick layer of aloe vera, slowly massaged it into my skin, and the scar healed really quickly.

Took one lippie off packaging cos its so hard to get the last bits out of the bottle. Otherwise, for the price and also what it does - really highly recommend!

on 4/11/2016 3:51:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I've tried quite a few aloe vera gels but I'll always go back to this. Its one of the most accessible aloe vera gel in Singapore's drugstores and it works!

I'll always use this when my pimple's about to pop or popped. I normally mix 1-2 drops of pure tea tree oil with a dollop of tea tree and mix it on my hand with a cotton bud before putting on my pimples before I sleep and it normally shrinks the next day! :)

Popular Body Skincare Products