China Glaze Lookin' Gore-geous

No Image

1 review

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Other, Straight, Coarse

Lookin' Gore-geous is from the Halloween 2017 Happily Never After collection, and it is a plum creme shade. I've removed a lippie because I know that there are lots of extremely similar polish shades around, so I'll warn you now that if you do already own a similar shade and like the formula of it, then you can skip this as there is really nothing new on offer here - just a tune-up on a classic shade. This shade does look pretty boring next to the other polishes in the Happily Never After collection, but there are two toppers in the line-up [a glitter one & a shimmer one] and this shade is perfect under them both.

I do prefer the formula of Lookin' Gore-geous to the near-dupes that I own, so I feel that I still can recommend this shade; the formula is a fantastic one coater if you apply a thicker coat, though I do recommend two thinner coats for a better wear time. The formula is neither too thick or too thin, has great pigmentation, it is smooth, even and non-streaky to apply, it dries quickly, and I've not experienced any staining [I always wear a basecoat]. I'm probably going to go ahead and purge my other plum creme polishes, as I'll likely keep turning to this one since the formula is so good to work with.

Popular Polishes