Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium Brown
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/3/2018 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is a matte finish and more thicker coverage than Born this Way. However not the best full coverage foundation out there. Doesn't completely cover my acne and scars. I have blemishes and much prefer Huda beauty or Nars.

on 11/2/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was lucky enough go find a matching shade only two dark shades and I am the lighter of the two I disappointed in that but that aside I love this foundation the coverage is good and at last a good eight plus hours on my oily skin with two blottings the smell does not bother me it does bit linger loudly or for long over time you just get wisp of the peachiness which is nice and it has a pump which is a plus.

Video Reviews & Tutorials