Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Olive
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

1 review

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 10/3/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This foundation in SAND actually matches me perfectly. The texture is amazing, light, but it leaves skin looking perfected, like old-time movie stars. I have somewhat oily skin, and I use sunscreen every day. This weightless foundation doesn't get cakey or streak or oxidize...it just makes my skin look lovely and it lasts all day. Finally, a matte foundation that does not a have glowy or greasy cast! This is BEAUTIFUL. This whole collection gives me a boost because it brings out the best in my coloring.

One thing I want to add that may be a negative to some. This is REALLY DIFFICULT to wash off makeup brushes! I am ocd about my brushes and I always like them looking brand new. With anything other than powder, I was my brushes after every use. I am having a hard time washing this off my Sigmas: F80, F82, F84 and F86. It seems to come off my F60 a lot easier. I'm not sure if it's because the bristles are fewer and less concentrated, or if these bristles are designed for heavier makeup.

Video Reviews & Tutorials