Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/8/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since I've begun wearing foundation (six years ago), I was on a long, tedious, and treacherous mission for the perfect foundation for my intensely oily, texturized, and acne-prone skin. I'm telling you, I have tried absolutely E V E R Y T H I N G that both the Mac store and Sephora have recommended. I then finally settled for Mac's Studio Fix Fluid for three years and prior, it was Maybelline's Matte and Poreless foundation. I say the word settle because I thought those were the best foundations - even beat the high end ones. However.. I watched a review on YouTube of a girl who has similar skin as me, and she swears by this foundation. I AGREE. I have been using this for over a year now and it is just perfect. it literally lasts over fourteen hours, and I only have to blot once.. even in the humidity of Montreal's summer. It states that it is also transfer resistant - yup. I honestly will not be able to live without this foundation. Purchase this if you've got similar skin to mine!!!!

on 10/30/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really did think this was my holy grail foundation, it’s good coverage, looks fantastic on the skin as a natural matte finish and doesn’t transfer! Plus it’s 36$ for 1.6 ounces, way more than a standard foundation. However, the scent in this aggravated my skin to the extreme and it broke me out horribly, I had cysts and pustules that would not go away for months. As of right now, it has caused some scarring and I can only say proceed with caution with this foundation, and hope that your skin isn’t as sensitive as mine.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation! When i first applied it it looked great until it started oxidizing! It ended up turning a weird muddy looking color about an hour into wearing it! It did make my skin look really good though! Blurred my pores and fine lines! So i tried mixing it with one of my favorite foundations so i wouldn't waste it. After about a week of wearing if the cysts began....very disappointed! Hopefully other's have better luck! Not very many foundations break me out but this one made me look like a 15 year old girl again! :(