Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

4.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/28/2017 2:20:00 PM

Excellent foundation.

It has a light, almost floral scent, but nothing distracting.

I apply two pumps by dotting the product on my face (no primer, only moisturizer). I do have to work it in more on my dry patches. It only barely emphasizes my very deep forehead lines (compared to Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay All Nighter, it looks great). It can minorly emphasize my smile line at the end of the day if I don't powder. Without powder, the wear was excellent (after 10 hours it looked better than most foundations after two). With powder, I don't worry about it at all. My environment is quite humid, but I haven't tested it on an 80 degree + kind of day.

The coverage is medium. It covers almost all of my surface redness and camouflages (but does not fully hide) acne. With it on, my skin looks very, very natural.

I found an excellent shade match (Nude, which is a light shade with pink undertones. A half-shade lighter and less pink than Mac NW20). However, I should note that the shade range is very poor. Deeper skintones are almost entirely unrepresented.

I enjoy the coverage, the wear time, and the value (this product contains 1.6 oz of product, rather than the usual 1.0), but deducted a point for the limited shade range .

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation! When i first applied it it looked great until it started oxidizing! It ended up turning a weird muddy looking color about an hour into wearing it! It did make my skin look really good though! Blurred my pores and fine lines! So i tried mixing it with one of my favorite foundations so i wouldn't waste it. After about a week of wearing if the cysts began....very disappointed! Hopefully other's have better luck! Not very many foundations break me out but this one made me look like a 15 year old girl again! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dare I say this has replaced my tried and true Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?! Yes, yes it has! This is everything that I want in a liquid foundation. It has great coverage, it's easy to apply, wears comfortably, controls oil, lasts longer than 12 hours, does not break down, cake up, or settle into pores. This is an absolute dream! I've never been a fan of too faced products, always thought it was over priced junk, but this my friend is a masterpiece. I can't wait to try the other peach perfect profucts!

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two. I apply another layer in areas that I need it instead of concealer. (But, I still use the Born This Way Concealer under my eyes because the color cancels out dark circles and it doesn't crease (if applied with beauty blender.))

**But how does it compare to Fenty Beauty's hot launch?**
It all came down to the best color match.

I tried the Peaches and Cream foundation side-by-side with Fenty Beauty's Pro Filt'r Foundation in 210. Fenty Beauty's Foundation had no scent and was thicker and harder to blend, but not a big deal to me. I used my fingers to apply both these foundations.

Both performed the same! I tried one on one side of my face, and the other on the other side. Also w/wo the Fenty Primer. That didn't make a difference either. Unfortunately, the Fenty colors that I could try didn't fit my skintone. (My Sephora did n't have the full range yet.) Too Faced's "Nude" color is slightly darker. So I chose Too Faced but will switch to Fenty Beauty should the fragrance in the Too Faced product irritate my skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials