Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 9/2/2018 6:39:00 PM

I was matched in store for the product and was matched with the shade Snow, this seems to be the lightest shade, which is quite surprising as I'm not that fair. It made me think the shade range may not be that wide. However, I bought the foundation and it goes on really well. I feel like it may look a bit cakey if too much is applied, but I use 1-2 pumps and it seems to be the right amount. Its definitely medium coverage, not full but it looks very natural on if you apply the right amount. I have combination skin, but it tends to get very oily throughout the day with my usual bare minerals foundation however with the Peach perfect it lasts all day. I can have my makeup on for 10 hours which I wear to work and my t-zone does not get shiny or oily when it usually does. Really impressed with this foundation and definitely recommend to people with oily/combonation skin

on 7/31/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The package is cute but the foundation itself does not deserve the hype.
I feel it slightly sticky, heavy and also it oxidizes. Without fixing spray my face looks a bit cakey. Good staying power and transferproof. Does not sit on my dry patches. Some drugstore products are better. Warm nude is a good match for my nc30 (tanned) skin.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

on 11/28/2017 2:20:00 PM

Excellent foundation.

It has a light, almost floral scent, but nothing distracting.

I apply two pumps by dotting the product on my face (no primer, only moisturizer). I do have to work it in more on my dry patches. It only barely emphasizes my very deep forehead lines (compared to Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay All Nighter, it looks great). It can minorly emphasize my smile line at the end of the day if I don't powder. Without powder, the wear was excellent (after 10 hours it looked better than most foundations after two). With powder, I don't worry about it at all. My environment is quite humid, but I haven't tested it on an 80 degree + kind of day.

The coverage is medium. It covers almost all of my surface redness and camouflages (but does not fully hide) acne. With it on, my skin looks very, very natural.

I found an excellent shade match (Nude, which is a light shade with pink undertones. A half-shade lighter and less pink than Mac NW20). However, I should note that the shade range is very poor. Deeper skintones are almost entirely unrepresented.

I enjoy the coverage, the wear time, and the value (this product contains 1.6 oz of product, rather than the usual 1.0), but deducted a point for the limited shade range .

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation! When i first applied it it looked great until it started oxidizing! It ended up turning a weird muddy looking color about an hour into wearing it! It did make my skin look really good though! Blurred my pores and fine lines! So i tried mixing it with one of my favorite foundations so i wouldn't waste it. After about a week of wearing if the cysts began....very disappointed! Hopefully other's have better luck! Not very many foundations break me out but this one made me look like a 15 year old girl again! :(

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dare I say this has replaced my tried and true Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?! Yes, yes it has! This is everything that I want in a liquid foundation. It has great coverage, it's easy to apply, wears comfortably, controls oil, lasts longer than 12 hours, does not break down, cake up, or settle into pores. This is an absolute dream! I've never been a fan of too faced products, always thought it was over priced junk, but this my friend is a masterpiece. I can't wait to try the other peach perfect profucts!

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two.

***Update-I'm allergic! I use Fenty Beauty in 200 instead.**