Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing foundation that is great for oily, acne prone skin! This is very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I find that this is not as heavy and cakey as Double Wear. This stays on for a good 15 hours, and does not settle into large pores (my problem with most foundations). Definitely recommend!

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two. I apply another layer in areas that I need it instead of concealer. (But, I still use the Born This Way Concealer under my eyes because the color cancels out dark circles and it doesn't crease (if applied with beauty blender.))

**But how does it compare to Fenty Beauty's hot launch?**
It all came down to the best color match.

I tried the Peaches and Cream foundation side-by-side with Fenty Beauty's Pro Filt'r Foundation in 210. Fenty Beauty's Foundation had no scent and was thicker and harder to blend, but not a big deal to me. I used my fingers to apply both these foundations.

Both performed the same! I tried one on one side of my face, and the other on the other side. Also w/wo the Fenty Primer. That didn't make a difference either. Unfortunately, the Fenty colors that I could try didn't fit my skintone. (My Sephora did n't have the full range yet.) Too Faced's "Nude" color is slightly darker. So I chose Too Faced but will switch to Fenty Beauty should the fragrance in the Too Faced product irritate my skin.

Video Reviews & Tutorials