Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 1/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have combo oily skin. Tzone oily cheeks normal to dry. This foundation goes on smooth not cakey. Doesnt get oily doesnt transfer i love it. It does run dark and yellow go to the store to grt matched. Im extremly yellow toned so i didnt have a problem.

on 1/8/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne-prone, and textured skin. The foundation plays with lots of other products. I always get oily, but this holds back the oil with this line's primer and mattifying powder. I do need to blot, but the foundation doesn't transfer and it looks beautiful like when I first applied it. It is not too thick like the estee lauder double wear, but covers just as well. It's very very VERY hard for me to find foundations that don't transfer because I am so oily, but this foundation didn't transfer. I also was able to find a perfect match in nude.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:DRY,TINY PORES,SOMEWHAT FLAWLESS,VERY SMOOTH,FAINT SMILE LINES,NO UNDEREYE LINES,IM IN MY 40'S.
THIS FOUNDATION HAS VERY ORANGE COLORS,I GOT WARM NUDE IT WAS TOO DARK,IT GOES ON GOOD WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,MEDIUM COVERAGE,I MOISTURIZED,USED PRIMER,OILS NOTHING HELPED,IT LOOKED SO DRY,IT GAVE ME LINES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS,MY CHIN WAS THE WORST LOOKING,MY SKIN TEXTURE WAS TERRIBLE,IT OPENED UP PORES I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD,THIS IS NOT FOR MATURE SKIN AT ALL,OR DRY SKIN,IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.THE PEACH POWDER IS AWESOME,AND THE PEACH BLUR THATS IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear. I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years. I wanted to try something cheaper. I read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this. Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off. The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched. This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter. I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan. The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation. It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down. After application the color looked slightly gray. After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch. The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face. This will not replace EL.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

on 12/24/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off I have to say this foundation is way better than the Born This Way. It gives great (not completely full though) coverage. I have normal skin borderline dry but my skin care game is upped in the winter so I don't get dry patches. The color is strange, I highly recommend not buying online but going in stores and seeing the tester for yourself. It doesn't oxidize per se but definitely gets a tiny darker later in the day. It's nothing to worry about as it won't make your face and neck not match. What prevents me from liking this to its full potential is I don't like how the finish changes within a few hours. No it doesn't fade, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look patchy, it doesn't sink into pores but the finish changes. It's matte but when your first apply it and for the first few hours, it looks like a natural Demi matte. However throughout the day my face starts looking like a flat matte pancake even if I wear luminizing primer underneath. This is definitely a foundation you would want to carry a setting spray with to revive. Ehh I can see how it can affect texture and dry skin but apply with beauty blender and it should be ok. Overall not the worst but also not the best...just meh.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin:
Currently on Accutane, a prescription drug for acne which in a nutshell, dries out your skin like crazy.
I'm prone to flakes and clinging to dry patches.
Shade:
NC35-37, wearing shade Warm Beige in this foundation.

This foundation is a dream come true.
It applies very smoothly, blends effortlessly, blurs out the pores on my T-zone, does NOT cling to flakes and/or dry patches (however I do give credit to my exfoliating regime and the wonderful, non-greasy hydration that argan oil provides) and wears throughout the day perfectly- it does not transfer even after a long wear time. I find this foundation applies equally as good with either a brush or a sponge, however I do personally prefer a sponge as it tends to look a bit more natural. It also photographs very beautifully, which is a pleasant plus!
I cannot say how this will wear on oily skin. I will mention that the oiliest part of my face is my nose (which always looks super duper greasy after awhile despite being on Accutane), and at the end of the day my whole face looks the exact same as when I applied, so I predict that it will be a safe choice for my oily skinned girlfriends too.

I think this is very comparable to my old HG foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear. They both have medium-buildable coverage, they have matte finishes, they wear well and have a similar feel on the skin.
I would actually even say that I now prefer this foundation more to the ELDW, because of the following:
Too Faced Peach Perfect has a soft matte yet still skin-like finish.
ELDW tends to look a bit like a stark matte mask sometimes (in other words, cakey lol)
Peach Perfect comes with a looot more product for less money. You get 46mL of product for $45CDN which is an amazing deal compared to other high-end foundations sold at Sephora. For reference, ELDW gives you the standard 30mL for $48 CDN. This point alone is enough to make me repurchase Peach Perfect over ELDW any day.

I've been reaching for this foundation more than any other in my collection (and there's a lot to choose from), so it's safe to say that it's my new favourite! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to my fellow normal to dry skin gals.

on 11/15/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know yet. I don't think the color range is very good. I was matched with Nude in Sephora. Two hours after application, I took a quick peek in a mirror and I'm a bit orange. The coverage is nice, light feeling and kind of long lasting. I get still get pretty shiny with this. The packaging is fabulous.

on 11/13/2017 12:30:00 PM

I’ve never used too faced foundations before buying the warm beige (being loyal to my Mac foundation). I have combination skin so I am always scared to change foundation, but I have to admit that this formula fits and I am very happy with it! It’s lightweight and the formula doesn’t harm my skin and the smell is just incredible!
One of my favorites and I use it daily !
I bought a warm nude for the winter, a 10/10 for this foundation !!!!

on 11/2/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was lucky enough go find a matching shade only two dark shades and I am the lighter of the two I disappointed in that but that aside I love this foundation the coverage is good and at last a good eight plus hours on my oily skin with two blottings the smell does not bother me it does bit linger loudly or for long over time you just get wisp of the peachiness which is nice and it has a pump which is a plus.