Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/8/2018 1:31:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

Since I've begun wearing foundation (six years ago), I was on a long, tedious, and treacherous mission for the perfect foundation for my intensely oily, texturized, and acne-prone skin. I'm telling you, I have tried absolutely E V E R Y T H I N G that both the Mac store and Sephora have recommended. I then finally settled for Mac's Studio Fix Fluid for three years and prior, it was Maybelline's Matte and Poreless foundation. I say the word settle because I thought those were the best foundations - even beat the high end ones. However.. I watched a review on YouTube of a girl who has similar skin as me, and she swears by this foundation. I AGREE. I have been using this for over a year now and it is just perfect. it literally lasts over fourteen hours, and I only have to blot once.. even in the humidity of Montreal's summer. It states that it is also transfer resistant - yup. I honestly will not be able to live without this foundation. Purchase this if you've got similar skin to mine!!!!

on 10/30/2018 12:55:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I really did think this was my holy grail foundation, it’s good coverage, looks fantastic on the skin as a natural matte finish and doesn’t transfer! Plus it’s 36$ for 1.6 ounces, way more than a standard foundation. However, the scent in this aggravated my skin to the extreme and it broke me out horribly, I had cysts and pustules that would not go away for months. As of right now, it has caused some scarring and I can only say proceed with caution with this foundation, and hope that your skin isn’t as sensitive as mine.

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the foundation that I'm wearing on daily basis. My skin is sensitive especially to alcohol and fragrance; and I find this silicone-based foundation doesn't irritate my skin at all, though it has a (pleasant) peachy smell. In fact, the scent fades away so quickly that I hardly notice it when wearing it throughout the day.

The foundation gives my textured combination skin (oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal to dry) a perfect comfortable airbrush matte complexion. It provides a solid buildable medium coverage, it doesn't take too much product to cover my whole face. It doesn't emphasize my texture and pores, cling on my dry patches or crease on areas around my nose and my chin (Only a few foundations ever do that to me). It doesn't sink into my smile lines and fine lines on the forehead and under eyes. It doesn't oxidize. It stays good on my skin from sunrise to sunset, with no need of setting powder or touch-ups, truly water-proof and transfer-proof (I never take the transfer-proof claim of brands seriously, until this one; no matter what I do like touching, pinching, hugging someone,.. it doesn't move or transfer.). It looks better in natural sunlight than other matte foundations I've tried. At the end of the day, it holds my oil at bay and my skin looks dewy in a natural way. I'm totally in love.

I was struggling a little bit to find the best method of application when I first got it. I personally think that the foundation looks best when applied with a more loose-packed brush than a typical dense-packed one and sponges. It spreads over my skin easily and evenly, leaving an airbrush finish.

I also find that it works well with Hourglass veil mineral primer. When my skin is on the drier side because of the change of season, a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier foundation one is a good option.

The shade range of the foundation isn't good enough, unfortunately. If you have very pale or dark skin, you probably won't find your shade. My skin is 1Y07 in Sephora color iq, NC25 in Mac and I use the shade Warm nude, which is a perfect one.

on 9/2/2018 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've had this for about a week now, and have used it 4 times to get a good feel for its wear time and overall performance.. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, and hate full coverage foundations normally... I really am liking this so far! I only use about 3/4 of a pump for my entire face, and the coverage is excellent. I find it to be more of a semi matte finish, and definitely not a full on flat matte look. I like it applied with either a flat brush, or my fingers initially, then smoothed out/blended out with a damp Beauty Blender. I like to set it with Shape Tape loose Setting Powder, or TF Ethereal Setting Powder(which is sadly discontinued), then a spray of setting spray and it's good to go for at least 4 hours till I need to use a blotting sheet, but that's normal for me. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/29/2018 5:38:00 AM

Packaging is 10/10. Love the peachy theme & how there’s a pump makes it easy to control how much product you get. Shade range is poor for deeper skintones so you might want to look at the Born This Way Foundations instead. The smell isn’t too overpowering for me doesn’t smell like peach more like the fig instead. This is described as a matte foundation i would say more of a velvet finish as i normally hate matte foundations and found this to be okay! Doesn’t last 14 hours as it says but does have some staying power. I wouldn’t buy again as i would prefer to try a different foundation instead

on 8/22/2018 2:26:00 PM

FORMULA: I find this has a comfortable matte finish, it doesn't look mask-like but it doesn't look radiant either. It's a good in between. It can feel a little bit tacky on the skin though, even with powder, so if you like foundations that feel weightless on the skin I would think twice before buying this foundation. It transfers too, on cellphones and a little bit on shirts. On the bright side, it lasts almost all day on my combination oily skin, it looks natural and its very easy to blend.

COVERAGE: I would say this offers a medium coverage at most. It covers my redness and some of the little scars have on my skin from when I had chicken pox (I got it at 15). It's great for everyday, so it's more of a no-brainer foundation for me.

SHADE: I use shade Snow and it is described as "very fair with rosy undertones", which to me sounds accurate. I would like to try a lighter shade though, as this looks just a tiny bit darker than my skin tone. I wear Warm Ivory or Extra Light in Bobby Brown and NC10 or NC15 in MAC.

All in all, I think this is a good foundation and it's worth trying it out. I am almost out of my tube and have a backup ready.

on 8/20/2018 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG foundation! I'm on my third tube (Natural Beige) and I can't say enough about this foundation! It's fairly lightweight and though it's called comfort matte, I'd say the finish is more natural. It's blends easily, though you may want to work in sections as it does dry a bit fast. There's a faintly peachy smell when you first apply, but it quickly goes away once the foundation dries. The true selling point for me is that this foundation is completely transfer proof. After applying the foundation and taking a phone call, I noticed the screen was COMPLETELY free of any residue. Do yourself a favor and head to Sephora for a sample, you won't regret it!

Pros:
lightweight
natural finish
medium coverage
blends well
transfer proof
convenient pump dispenser

Cons:
lightly scented
shade range could be bigger
pricey

on 7/10/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. Nice semi matte finish with medium coverage. Good oil control, it takes a while for my oils to break through when wearing it, especially when I set it with the Peach Perfect matte powder. I also love the scent. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been on the prowl for a decent foundation that doesn’t cake, break up, oxidize or just slide off my super-oily face. I’ve tried them all. Tarte, NARS, Fenty, Hourglass, etc. I have finally found the perfect foundation for my skin! It leaves a beautiful matte finish that holds up all day! No transfer, no issues at all! I use the Fenty soft matte primer under it and it looks amazing. The only thing I should mention is that the shades are a bit strange and run dark. I’m an NC25 and the shade Vanilla was a spot on match for me when it is supposedly a light shade. Tons of compliments on my skin too! Anyway, I’m done. This is the one for me!!