Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have extremely oily skin. I have been using ELDW for the past year and it works great out of all the foundations I have used, however, downside is that it is very "makeup looking" or "fake looking" so I tried the ELDW Water nude foundation which is nice but it gets too dewy and does not stay put all day. So far I have been mixing the two but I am always on the hunt for something better. When I heard about the Too Faced Peach Perfect Matte foundation, I just had to try it. It lasts all day and is very transfer resistant. My face does tend to get dewy after 4-5 hours. But my face generally gets really dewy after 4-5 hours even with ELDW. I have used this foundation through a 12 hour shift in a busy retail setting and it has stayed put. At the end of my 12 hours I do look oily but not too greasy. I think with a good setting powder, setting spray, and some blotting this can become my new HG foundation. So far I have been using this foundation on and off for two weeks. Will definitely update more information when I wear it more.

Pros:
Longlasting
Oil controlling (4+hrs on extremely oily skin)
Lightweight
Large color selection
Great in flash photography

Cons:
Peach smell

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m actually on the fence about buying again. Long wear nice texture, good color but extenuates dry patches

on 9/10/2017 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I like this foundation a lot. When you have oily skin you flock to makeup offerings that have claims of "matte" and "long lasting." So since this was touted as a very matte collection I bought the primer, foundation, setting powder and setting spray. The foundation is beautiful! I bought this in Mahogany which is the darkest shade. I am sure they will come up with more later. You get more than 1 oz of foundation for around $34 which is a steal these days. Lasts decently, this is no Estée Lauder double wear. Finish is certainly matte and I would repurchase.

The Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation is a new addition to Too Faced Peach collection of makeup products. The common thread between all these products really has nothing to do with the makeup. It is the cute peach packaging and the heavy scent of peach. The main issue with this foundation is the color selection- it is hard to find a match, and even more so if you have a darker skin tone.

Video Reviews & Tutorials