Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Medium
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

4.4

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 8/20/2018 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG foundation! I'm on my third tube (Natural Beige) and I can't say enough about this foundation! It's fairly lightweight and though it's called comfort matte, I'd say the finish is more natural. It's blends easily, though you may want to work in sections as it does dry a bit fast. There's a faintly peachy smell when you first apply, but it quickly goes away once the foundation dries. The true selling point for me is that this foundation is completely transfer proof. After applying the foundation and taking a phone call, I noticed the screen was COMPLETELY free of any residue. Do yourself a favor and head to Sephora for a sample, you won't regret it!

Pros:
lightweight
natural finish
medium coverage
blends well
transfer proof
convenient pump dispenser

Cons:
lightly scented
shade range could be bigger
pricey

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

Edit: Since Too Faced expanded their shades in this foundation, I picked up Golden Beige for the summer. This is definitely the best shade in the line for me. The golden undertone is perfect, very natural looking.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

on 11/15/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know yet. I dont know about the color range. I was matched with Nude in Sephora. Two hours after application, I took a quick peek in a mirror and I'm a bit orange. The coverage is nice, light feeling and kind of long lasting. I get still get pretty shiny with this. The packaging is fabulous. EDIT: I was rematched to Light Beige. I think think this is a really good deal for the amount of product you get w/ the pump packaging.

on 11/13/2017 12:30:00 PM

I’ve never used too faced foundations before buying the warm beige (being loyal to my Mac foundation). I have combination skin so I am always scared to change foundation, but I have to admit that this formula fits and I am very happy with it! It’s lightweight and the formula doesn’t harm my skin and the smell is just incredible!
One of my favorites and I use it daily !
I bought a warm nude for the winter, a 10/10 for this foundation !!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

TEXTURED SKIN PEEPS: listen up. You need this. Nothing I've tried has ever covered my scarring and bumps more fully and more NATURALLY than this. I've tried EL Double Wear, Milk Blur Liquid Matte, PUR bare it all (which is a good one too), True Match, and many others.
This runs DARK: get a shade way lighter than you think you need. I am Mac NC 30, and my color is "light beige" in this, which on the website, looks way too light.
This foundation is so worth the shading issue though. It dries down to a matte, soft, skin-like finish that stays that way all day long. I don't use a primer or even powder this at all. The coverage I would say is medium, but builds (I've never found a foundation that builds nicely on me other than this) to full coverage.
And it smells nice! Not like a fragrance- this didn't irritate my extremely redness prone skin.