Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the foundation that I'm wearing on daily basis. My skin is sensitive especially to alcohol and fragrance; and I find this silicone-based foundation doesn't irritate my skin at all, though it has a (pleasant) peachy smell. In fact, the scent fades away so quickly that I hardly notice it when wearing it throughout the day.

The foundation gives my textured combination skin (oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal to dry) a perfect comfortable airbrush matte complexion. It provides a solid buildable medium coverage, it doesn't take too much product to cover my whole face. It doesn't emphasize my texture and pores, cling on my dry patches or crease on areas around my nose and my chin (Only a few foundations ever do that to me). It doesn't sink into my smile lines and fine lines on the forehead and under eyes. It doesn't oxidize. It stays good on my skin from sunrise to sunset, with no need of setting powder or touch-ups, truly water-proof and transfer-proof (I never take the transfer-proof claim of brands seriously, until this one; no matter what I do like touching, pinching, hugging someone,.. it doesn't move or transfer.). It looks better in natural sunlight than other matte foundations I've tried. At the end of the day, it holds my oil at bay and my skin looks dewy in a natural way. I'm totally in love.

I was struggling a little bit to find the best method of application when I first got it. I personally think that the foundation looks best when applied with a more loose-packed brush than a typical dense-packed one and sponges. It spreads over my skin easily and evenly, leaving an airbrush finish.

I also find that it works well with Hourglass veil mineral primer. When my skin is on the drier side because of the change of season, a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier foundation one is a good option.

The shade range of the foundation isn't good enough, unfortunately. If you have very pale or dark skin, you probably won't find your shade. My skin is 1Y07 in Sephora color iq, NC25 in Mac and I use the shade Warm nude, which is a perfect one.

on 9/2/2018 6:39:00 PM

I was matched in store for the product and was matched with the shade Snow, this seems to be the lightest shade, which is quite surprising as I'm not that fair. It made me think the shade range may not be that wide. However, I bought the foundation and it goes on really well. I feel like it may look a bit cakey if too much is applied, but I use 1-2 pumps and it seems to be the right amount. Its definitely medium coverage, not full but it looks very natural on if you apply the right amount. I have combination skin, but it tends to get very oily throughout the day with my usual bare minerals foundation however with the Peach perfect it lasts all day. I can have my makeup on for 10 hours which I wear to work and my t-zone does not get shiny or oily when it usually does. Really impressed with this foundation and definitely recommend to people with oily/combonation skin

on 9/2/2018 12:59:00 AM

I've had this for about a week now, and have used it 4 times to get a good feel for its wear time and overall performance.. I'm 48 yo, combo skin, and hate full coverage foundations normally... I really am liking this so far! I only use about 3/4 of a pump for my entire face, and the coverage is excellent. I find it to be more of a semi matte finish, and definitely not a full on flat matte look. I like it applied with either a flat brush, or my fingers initially, then smoothed out/blended out with a damp Beauty Blender. I like to set it with Shape Tape loose Setting Powder, or TF Ethereal Setting Powder(which is sadly discontinued), then a spray of setting spray and it's good to go for at least 4 hours till I need to use a blotting sheet, but that's normal for me. I will definitely repurchase.

on 8/29/2018 5:38:00 AM

Packaging is 10/10. Love the peachy theme & how there’s a pump makes it easy to control how much product you get. Shade range is poor for deeper skintones so you might want to look at the Born This Way Foundations instead. The smell isn’t too overpowering for me doesn’t smell like peach more like the fig instead. This is described as a matte foundation i would say more of a velvet finish as i normally hate matte foundations and found this to be okay! Doesn’t last 14 hours as it says but does have some staying power. I wouldn’t buy again as i would prefer to try a different foundation instead

on 8/22/2018 2:26:00 PM

FORMULA: I find this has a comfortable matte finish, it doesn't look mask-like but it doesn't look radiant either. It's a good in between. It can feel a little bit tacky on the skin though, even with powder, so if you like foundations that feel weightless on the skin I would think twice before buying this foundation. It transfers too, on cellphones and a little bit on shirts. On the bright side, it lasts almost all day on my combination oily skin, it looks natural and its very easy to blend.

COVERAGE: I would say this offers a medium coverage at most. It covers my redness and some of the little scars have on my skin from when I had chicken pox (I got it at 15). It's great for everyday, so it's more of a no-brainer foundation for me.

SHADE: I use shade Snow and it is described as "very fair with rosy undertones", which to me sounds accurate. I would like to try a lighter shade though, as this looks just a tiny bit darker than my skin tone. I wear Warm Ivory or Extra Light in Bobby Brown and NC10 or NC15 in MAC.

All in all, I think this is a good foundation and it's worth trying it out. I am almost out of my tube and have a backup ready.

on 8/20/2018 11:36:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

My HG foundation! I'm on my third tube (Natural Beige) and I can't say enough about this foundation! It's fairly lightweight and though it's called comfort matte, I'd say the finish is more natural. It's blends easily, though you may want to work in sections as it does dry a bit fast. There's a faintly peachy smell when you first apply, but it quickly goes away once the foundation dries. The true selling point for me is that this foundation is completely transfer proof. After applying the foundation and taking a phone call, I noticed the screen was COMPLETELY free of any residue. Do yourself a favor and head to Sephora for a sample, you won't regret it!

Pros:
lightweight
natural finish
medium coverage
blends well
transfer proof
convenient pump dispenser

Cons:
lightly scented
shade range could be bigger
pricey

on 7/31/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Although I don't know that I would buy this product again, I don't think it's bad. I just have primers of the same sort I prefer. it does it's job. it kept me matte, seemed to help keep my makeup in place and held up thru the course of my day. if you are intrigued amd plan to buy it for the "cooling" effect skip it. the cooling effect is so slight that it isn't worth purchasing for that feature. it comes out of the tube in a peach color though absorbs to dry clear on your skin. it goes on smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would when dispensed. it also does apply evenly and leaves your skin with a mostly flawless matte finish. I prefer the primed and poreless by too faced way more than this one but like I said this one is decent, but if you've tried the primed and poreless you'd know this isn't too faced best primer

on 7/31/2018 3:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

The package is cute but the foundation itself does not deserve the hype.
I feel it slightly sticky, heavy and also it oxidizes. Without fixing spray my face looks a bit cakey. Good staying power and transferproof. Does not sit on my dry patches. Some drugstore products are better. Warm nude is a good match for my nc30 (tanned) skin.

on 7/10/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. Nice semi matte finish with medium coverage. Good oil control, it takes a while for my oils to break through when wearing it, especially when I set it with the Peach Perfect matte powder. I also love the scent. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2018 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this in snow. It is a great matte foundation. I usually blend it with another tinted moisturizer because I really like a radiant finish. This is a nice full coverage makeup. It is super for photos too. I have not been able to buy the snow color online due to it being sold out. I have bought it at Sephora and just yesterday I saw they had two new colors out. Swan - Fairest with neutral undertones and Almond - Very fair with golden undertones. When this tube runs out I am going to sample the swan and see how it does with my skin.