Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Curly
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

2.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I haven't ran in to an overpriced, overrated foundation in a long time. Usually when I pay a lot of money for a foundation it works pretty well. I have drugstore foundations that are a 100x better than this. First the small is awful, second when you initially apply the foundation it looks like it's going to be your HG foundation. Wait an hour. Not only does your face start looking cakey and oily, It created bumps and emphasized every texture on my face. I wanted so badly to like this foundation. returned!

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

on 11/15/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know yet. I don't think the color range is very good. I was matched with Nude in Sephora. Two hours after application, I took a quick peek in a mirror and I'm a bit orange. The coverage is nice, light feeling and kind of long lasting. I get still get pretty shiny with this. The packaging is fabulous.

on 10/3/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This foundation in SAND actually matches me perfectly. The texture is amazing, light, but it leaves skin looking perfected, like old-time movie stars. I have somewhat oily skin, and I use sunscreen every day. This weightless foundation doesn't get cakey or streak or oxidize...it just makes my skin look lovely and it lasts all day. Finally, a matte foundation that does not a have glowy or greasy cast! This is BEAUTIFUL. This whole collection gives me a boost because it brings out the best in my coloring.

One thing I want to add that may be a negative to some. This is REALLY DIFFICULT to wash off makeup brushes! I am ocd about my brushes and I always like them looking brand new. With anything other than powder, I was my brushes after every use. I am having a hard time washing this off my Sigmas: F80, F82, F84 and F86. It seems to come off my F60 a lot easier. I'm not sure if it's because the bristles are fewer and less concentrated, or if these bristles are designed for heavier makeup.

on 9/14/2017 2:48:00 PM