Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Wavy
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is overrated in my opinion! I found the coverage to be on the lighter side, I had to use quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted. It ended up looking a little cakey in certain areas. It also made me pretty oily by the end of the day... definitely not worth the price!

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

on 12/24/2017 9:35:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

First off I have to say this foundation is way better than the Born This Way. It gives great (not completely full though) coverage. I have normal skin borderline dry but my skin care game is upped in the winter so I don't get dry patches. The color is strange, I highly recommend not buying online but going in stores and seeing the tester for yourself. It doesn't oxidize per se but definitely gets a tiny darker later in the day. It's nothing to worry about as it won't make your face and neck not match. What prevents me from liking this to its full potential is I don't like how the finish changes within a few hours. No it doesn't fade, it doesn't crease, it doesn't look patchy, it doesn't sink into pores but the finish changes. It's matte but when your first apply it and for the first few hours, it looks like a natural Demi matte. However throughout the day my face starts looking like a flat matte pancake even if I wear luminizing primer underneath. This is definitely a foundation you would want to carry a setting spray with to revive. Ehh I can see how it can affect texture and dry skin but apply with beauty blender and it should be ok. Overall not the worst but also not the best...just meh.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin:
Currently on Accutane, a prescription drug for acne which in a nutshell, dries out your skin like crazy.
I'm prone to flakes and clinging to dry patches.
Shade:
NC35-37, wearing shade Warm Beige in this foundation.

This foundation is a dream come true.
It applies very smoothly, blends effortlessly, blurs out the pores on my T-zone, does NOT cling to flakes and/or dry patches (however I do give credit to my exfoliating regime and the wonderful, non-greasy hydration that argan oil provides) and wears throughout the day perfectly- it does not transfer even after a long wear time. I find this foundation applies equally as good with either a brush or a sponge, however I do personally prefer a sponge as it tends to look a bit more natural. It also photographs very beautifully, which is a pleasant plus!
I cannot say how this will wear on oily skin. I will mention that the oiliest part of my face is my nose (which always looks super duper greasy after awhile despite being on Accutane), and at the end of the day my whole face looks the exact same as when I applied, so I predict that it will be a safe choice for my oily skinned girlfriends too.

I think this is very comparable to my old HG foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear. They both have medium-buildable coverage, they have matte finishes, they wear well and have a similar feel on the skin.
I would actually even say that I now prefer this foundation more to the ELDW, because of the following:
Too Faced Peach Perfect has a soft matte yet still skin-like finish.
ELDW tends to look a bit like a stark matte mask sometimes (in other words, cakey lol)
Peach Perfect comes with a looot more product for less money. You get 46mL of product for $45CDN which is an amazing deal compared to other high-end foundations sold at Sephora. For reference, ELDW gives you the standard 30mL for $48 CDN. This point alone is enough to make me repurchase Peach Perfect over ELDW any day.

I've been reaching for this foundation more than any other in my collection (and there's a lot to choose from), so it's safe to say that it's my new favourite! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to my fellow normal to dry skin gals.

on 11/5/2017 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I thought this would be a perfect foundation for me, at least performance-wise. I already knew the shade range was limited. But after seeing quite a few first impression reviews of this foundation on YouTube, I was convinced my combination skin would love it and that it would make my skin look beautiful. Wrong. So very wrong.

My first problems is that there isn't a shade light enough for me. I could get over that since my skin is pretty dang fair. But the way it sat on my skin... OMG. It looked worse than any foundation I've ever tried! The foundation immediately clung to my skin and refused to blend in at all even though I had exfoliated the night before, moisturized well right before use, and used a damp Real Techniques sponge to try to blend it out. In other words, this stuff sat on my face in weird patches and was not build able at all. Furthermore, it didn't seem to give me much coverage at all. I used 2 pumps of foundation on my face and it just looked like I had strange, orange patches all over my face and you could completely see any and all blemishes and redness underneath. And finally, accentuated every dry spot and strand of blonde peach fuzz on my face.

It was just a sad, awful makeup experience for me when I tried this foundation. I had to wipe it off immediately. I'm glad others have found great results with this, but it clearly is not for me!

On the upside: The packaging is beautiful, the price is good for how much product you get, and it does seem to be quite transfer-proof.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

TEXTURED SKIN PEEPS: listen up. You need this. Nothing I've tried has ever covered my scarring and bumps more fully and more NATURALLY than this. I've tried EL Double Wear, Milk Blur Liquid Matte, PUR bare it all (which is a good one too), True Match, and many others.
This runs DARK: get a shade way lighter than you think you need. I am Mac NC 30, and my color is "light beige" in this, which on the website, looks way too light.
This foundation is so worth the shading issue though. It dries down to a matte, soft, skin-like finish that stays that way all day long. I don't use a primer or even powder this at all. The coverage I would say is medium, but builds (I've never found a foundation that builds nicely on me other than this) to full coverage.
And it smells nice! Not like a fragrance- this didn't irritate my extremely redness prone skin.

on 10/28/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mother of all foundations, I thought we had a winner. I had never tried anything from Too Faced before so I bought this to see what the hype was. I am NC30 but not as yellow so Light Beige worked well for me. It wore comfortably and it stayed on for a good three-hour tour. A lot of people compare this with ELDW but for me ELDW belongs to its own genre. For my oily skin which is getting a bit weird while aging, this is supposed to be a good foundation but unfortunately it won’t stay on even using my clear NYX primer which virtually keeps everything on my face. What a shame! I really wanted this to be my HG. Back to Revlon Colorstay and Almay TLC.

on 10/26/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this due to cute concept, smell, and i love too faced brand. This is a awesome foundation! i was shocked at how well it worked.. smooth medium coverage that lasts literally all day 12+ hour coverage and it does not budge! Its matte but not dry matte more of a moisturized matte! Has a good color options but i do think they could have a few more. another great product by too faced.. i so far have not found anything i dont like by them! The pump is a nice feature great for travel... except if u use to much u cant get it back in the bottle.. is the only downfall. for $36 your getting 1.7 ounces so worth the buy!

on 10/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Firstly I love the smell. I think it smells really nice as do the shadows. If you're finicky and super sensitive to scents, this might not for you. I have been trying to find a foundation that works for when I want fuller coverage without looking cakey and unnatural. This does the trick. My skin is starting to show some signs of aging, I'm in my 30s so I'm getting some fine lines and bit of dryness in areas. This has great lasting power, I put my makeup on about 7:30am, work a 9-5 and get home at about 6pm, and it still looks good. No greasiness, no creasing or settling, and I don't get any transfer either. What ties it all together for me is the packaging. It's a soft squeeze tube with a pump, so I'm positive there won't be as much waste in the bottle and it's' super easy to store.

I wear shade Vanilla and am about a nc20-25 right now. The description online says it's for neutral undertones, but I feel like it pulls a bit warm, which works fine for me. I prefer using a beauty blender for application over a brush. I think it gives a more smooth natural finish. I prime my face and set with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm good for the rest of the day. I don't need a setting powder with this foundation.

on 10/24/2017 8:45:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

SELECTED SHADE: warm beige (NC37 for reference)
SKIN TYPE: combination
METHOD OF APPLICATION: sponge

PROS

- medium coverage
- long wearing
- oil control
- demi matte finish

CONS

- oxidized/turned gray
- settles into fine lines

COMMENTS: Ugh, why must this oxidize?! I had the exact same issue with their Born This Way. The color is fine for my complexion, until it quickly turns gray! Unfortunately, I’m not the only one with this problem (same occurs with other shades).

EDIT: Thank goodness the issue can be fixed. Temptu shade adjusters worked wonders (I add just a drop of the S/B one in yellow). Even though I fixed the color issue, I noticed this settles into my smile lines pretty bad after just a few hours. I’m use to that, but the settling is anything but subtle I assume due to its thickness and finish. If that’s not an issue for you, I highly recommend this. It wears so well and looks flawless (assuming you have no lines).

Will not repurchase.