Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

I ordered this foundation in "Nude", and I couldn't be happier with the color match. It has just enough of a pinkish tone that it compliments my cool, fair skin without making it look red. It takes awhile to set, but that could be because I use moisturizer underneath.

Medium coverage, but buildable, dries to a matte finish. It looks like my skin but better, especially for my oily combo skin. It doesn't seem to emphasize my minor lines or wrinkles, but I could see where this may cling to dry patches. When I put it on at first, it doesn't have enough coverage for my redness, however after waiting a few minutes and putting on a second layer, it looks great. Seems to last on me for around four hours, which is pretty good, since my skin 'eats' foundation.

I will definitely be purchasing this one again. After trying several drug store foundations which haven't met my expectations, this one is fantastic. I love the peachy smell too, however some people may be bothered by it.

on 1/22/2018 12:21:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this foundation. I have combo oily skin. Tzone oily cheeks normal to dry. This foundation goes on smooth not cakey. Doesnt get oily doesnt transfer i love it. It does run dark and yellow go to the store to grt matched. Im extremly yellow toned so i didnt have a problem.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I have normal skin. I like the feeling of a matte foundation and want my makeup to last long so I mostly stick to these types of foundations.

My skintone is NC25, I like foundations that are a hair darker. I first tried Warm Nude and Light Beige. I used Light Beige in Born this Way. In this line, Warm Nude and Light Beige look almost identical to me. They are both very peach/orange toned, and I need a foundation that is neutral yellow. I could get away with a one sheer layer beauty blender application of Warm Nude or Light Beige. A Sephora associate suggested I try Vanilla because it's yellow. I was skeptical because it's the 2nd or 3rd lightest shade, and Vanilla sounds so pale. (Silly I know). She was right, Vanilla was a way better fit. I would say it's a good choice for people NC20-25. It matches my skin exactly, but doesn't warm up the face the way I would like.

The foundation has a similar quality to Double Wear, the way it sticks to the face but isn't dry looking. However I do find that I have to powder down double wear, but do not have to powder down peach perfect. I like to apply powder cheek products right on top. The coverage can be whatever you want it to be depending on application method and how much you use.

Great value and packaging.

on 12/21/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you have oily skin, try this! It’s super matte and NOT going anywhere. However, I find that this clings to dry spots pretty bad. I also suggest to not order this online but get colour matched in person as the colour descriptions are off. I’m not a pale person what so ever but for some reason even the colour “Porcelain” was too dark and orange for me.

This is actually a very good foundation. It's matte but yet looks and feels light when using a sponge. It's a bit heavier when using a brush. I just wish it had a better color range

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have extremely oily skin. I have been using ELDW for the past year and it works great out of all the foundations I have used, however, downside is that it is very "makeup looking" or "fake looking" so I tried the ELDW Water nude foundation which is nice but it gets too dewy and does not stay put all day. So far I have been mixing the two but I am always on the hunt for something better. When I heard about the Too Faced Peach Perfect Matte foundation, I just had to try it. It lasts all day and is very transfer resistant. My face does tend to get dewy after 4-5 hours. But my face generally gets really dewy after 4-5 hours even with ELDW. I have used this foundation through a 12 hour shift in a busy retail setting and it has stayed put. At the end of my 12 hours I do look oily but not too greasy. I think with a good setting powder, setting spray, and some blotting this can become my new HG foundation. So far I have been using this foundation on and off for two weeks. Will definitely update more information when I wear it more.

Pros:
Longlasting
Oil controlling (4+hrs on extremely oily skin)
Lightweight
Large color selection
Great in flash photography

Cons:
Peach smell

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this foundation in summer! It's full coverage (but a great demi-matte finish), so finding a match was fun. I'm around NW20 in the summer, and I settled on vanilla, which is still more yellow than I'd like, but the shade matches otherwise. I only like this applied with a BeautyBlender, fingers look too heavy. Between this and Born This Way, I prefer BTW, but I *adore* the scent of the Peach Perfect. I also love the packing. The plastic tube with a pump (like ItCC or UD One and Done) is nice because it's more durable than glass bottles, takes up less room, and is easy to travel with. All foundations should come in this packaging!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Neutral

I buy myself a new foundation every year for my birthday, and I'm very glad I chose this one. I have VERY oily and acne-prone skin, so I'd mostly been using Estee Lauder Double Wear for the past year. Double Wear will always have a place in my heart for its insane coverage and oil-controlling properties. I bought it at a time when my acne was awful, and it served me very well. However, my skin has thankfully cleared since then, leaving me with acne and scarring only along my jawline. The Double Wear became too much for an all-over foundation, so I decided to go for a medium-coverage option. Enter Peach Perfect.

First of all, the packaging on this foundation is ideal. It comes in a tube with a pump, keeping your product fresh and eliminating the risk of breaking a bottle. Also, for $36 (as of this writing), you get A LOT of product: 1.6 ounces, as opposed to the standard one ounce. I think it's also worth mentioning that this foundation is good for 18 months. (Double Wear, just for the heck of it, expires in 24 months.)

As advertised, Peach Perfect is a medium-coverage foundation and can build up to mostly-full-coverage with a second layer. I buff this foundation in with a Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I have not tried this foundation with a Beauty Blender, though as a general rule, a wet sponge will sheer anything out. I will say you don't have a heck of a lot of working time with this foundation; it dries pretty quickly, so apply a section at a time. Peach Perfect is about 95 percent matte. It isn't luminous or dewy by any stretch, but on its own, it just isn't *as* matte as my Double Wear. Peach Perfect, especially left unpowdered, is pretty natural-looking for a matte foundation. It doesn't look dry on my skin when applied with a brush, and I usually use 2.5 to three pumps to cover my face and acne patches. That may seem like a lot for one application, but one pump doesn't dispense a lot of product. Unless you want to build this to full-coverage on your entire face every day, I can't see anyone running out of this quickly.

I wear this foundation over Benefit Porefessional. I top it with Coty Airspun Powder and Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray. For oily skin, it's a winning combination; my natural oils do come through by the end of the day, but I'm never left looking like an oil-slick. Those of you with normal, dry, and combination skin could probably get away with leaving this foundation unpowdered or only powdering in your oily areas. With my oily skin, I'd never dream of leaving my face unpowdered, but since this foundation dries down all the way, I don't think you'd have any problem blending bronzer, blush, contour, etc. on top of it without setting powder.

If you're looking for a medium-coverage, lightweight, mostly-matte foundation that can withstand oily skin (with the right supporting cast of products), Too Faced Peach Perfect is a great option and a great buy.

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two.

***Update-I'm allergic! I use Fenty Beauty in 200 instead.**

I received this as a gift for my birthday---after swatching the 3 lightest shades in store, I came to the realization that these run REALLY orange and dark. My thoughtful friend purchased me the lightest shade (Snow) as that the only one that didn't run too dark. I'm around an NC18 to give you an idea.
The pump is nice, the packaging is lovely, The product inside is not so great. It's highly fragranced, which didn't bother me. I know this is a matte finish, but it's so dry and cakey and doesn't wear well at all. Patchy on my oily spots and just looked like garbage on my face. And I know that a matte finish can be done well and give a satin perfect skin look. This just doesn't do that. I'm returning it with my friends blessing to just pick out something different for a bday gift, as this is a solid D- for me.