Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Bought this because the color swatched nice, finish looked matte/satin not too dry and really liked the packaging and promise of long wear. On application it was too pink for me, too dry and felt dryer as time went on. I didn't think it looked nice enough to exchange the color for. Glad I tried, but taking it back.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have extremely oily skin. I have been using ELDW for the past year and it works great out of all the foundations I have used, however, downside is that it is very "makeup looking" or "fake looking" so I tried the ELDW Water nude foundation which is nice but it gets too dewy and does not stay put all day. So far I have been mixing the two but I am always on the hunt for something better. When I heard about the Too Faced Peach Perfect Matte foundation, I just had to try it. It lasts all day and is very transfer resistant. My face does tend to get dewy after 4-5 hours. But my face generally gets really dewy after 4-5 hours even with ELDW. I have used this foundation through a 12 hour shift in a busy retail setting and it has stayed put. At the end of my 12 hours I do look oily but not too greasy. I think with a good setting powder, setting spray, and some blotting this can become my new HG foundation. So far I have been using this foundation on and off for two weeks. Will definitely update more information when I wear it more.

Pros:
Longlasting
Oil controlling (4+hrs on extremely oily skin)
Lightweight
Large color selection
Great in flash photography

Cons:
Peach smell

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this foundation in summer! It's full coverage (but a great demi-matte finish), so finding a match was fun. I'm around NW20 in the summer, and I settled on vanilla, which is still more yellow than I'd like, but the shade matches otherwise. I only like this applied with a BeautyBlender, fingers look too heavy. Between this and Born This Way, I prefer BTW, but I *adore* the scent of the Peach Perfect. I also love the packing. The plastic tube with a pump (like ItCC or UD One and Done) is nice because it's more durable than glass bottles, takes up less room, and is easy to travel with. All foundations should come in this packaging!

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two. I apply another layer in areas that I need it instead of concealer. (But, I still use the Born This Way Concealer under my eyes because the color cancels out dark circles and it doesn't crease (if applied with beauty blender.))

**But how does it compare to Fenty Beauty's hot launch?**
It all came down to the best color match.

I tried the Peaches and Cream foundation side-by-side with Fenty Beauty's Pro Filt'r Foundation in 210. Fenty Beauty's Foundation had no scent and was thicker and harder to blend, but not a big deal to me. I used my fingers to apply both these foundations.

Both performed the same! I tried one on one side of my face, and the other on the other side. Also w/wo the Fenty Primer. That didn't make a difference either. Unfortunately, the Fenty colors that I could try didn't fit my skintone. (My Sephora did n't have the full range yet.) Too Faced's "Nude" color is slightly darker. So I chose Too Faced but will switch to Fenty Beauty should the fragrance in the Too Faced product irritate my skin.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was hesitant to try this foundation because I have dry skin however, as long as I'm well moisturized and use a hydrating mist this is indeed a "comfort matte". I use a damp sponge to apply this and love the medium coverage with just one layer. I am not looking for full coverage but do believe it is buildable with a second layer or perhaps applying it with a brush would do the trick. Color range can be a bit tricky - these shades tend to run a little dark - I got the shade light beige which would typically be my non-summer shade but this is matching my tan well. I'd have to use a much lighter shade in the cooler months. I do not detect a heavy fragrance with this and I have a super sensitive nose. Love that this comes in a squeeze tube with a pump, and you get 60% more product for the price than a typical foundation package provides, and the design is so pretty! The liquid blends easily and leaves you with a soft (but not flat) matte finish. It doesn't settle into fine lines or pores at all, it more or less looks like it becomes one with your skin. I wore this for 12 hours each day when testing it out before coming to the conclusion that this foundation is the bomb! No creasing, no caking, no transferring, no need to powder (at least not on my dry skin), doesn't cling to any dry flakes/patches, just beautiful, flawless, even skin tone. Cream and powder products (concealer, blush, highlight, contour, bronzer) apply easily over top and do not remove the foundation in the blending process. Easily removed with my usual cleansing balm at the end of the day.

I'm kind of blown away by this foundation, I was really skeptical that it would work on my dry skin but I really do love it. So happy to have another foundation to use in my collection that makes me feel beautiful and doesn't require any touchups at all throughout the day. One of my friends has oily combo skin and she loves this foundation as much as I do so Too Faced did a great job with this product. Highly recommend.

Update 10/16/2017 - now that the weather has turned cooler I have started adding a couple of drops of Squalane oil in with my foundation (an essential for me when my skin is especially dry) which doesn’t affect the coverage or the wear, it simply helps with keeping this comfortable on my skin.

on 9/14/2017 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

FRAGRANCE = bad points

The Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation is a new addition to Too Faced Peach collection of makeup products. The common thread between all these products really has nothing to do with the makeup. It is the cute peach packaging and the heavy scent of peach. The main issue with this foundation is the color selection- it is hard to find a match, and even more so if you have a darker skin tone.