Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair-Medium
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 11/28/2017 2:20:00 PM

Excellent foundation.

It has a light, almost floral scent, but nothing distracting.

I apply two pumps by dotting the product on my face (no primer, only moisturizer). I do have to work it in more on my dry patches. It only barely emphasizes my very deep forehead lines (compared to Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay All Nighter, it looks great). It can minorly emphasize my smile line at the end of the day if I don't powder. Without powder, the wear was excellent (after 10 hours it looked better than most foundations after two). With powder, I don't worry about it at all. My environment is quite humid, but I haven't tested it on an 80 degree + kind of day.

The coverage is medium. It covers almost all of my surface redness and camouflages (but does not fully hide) acne. With it on, my skin looks very, very natural.

I found an excellent shade match (Nude, which is a light shade with pink undertones. A half-shade lighter and less pink than Mac NW20). However, I should note that the shade range is very poor. Deeper skintones are almost entirely unrepresented.

I enjoy the coverage, the wear time, and the value (this product contains 1.6 oz of product, rather than the usual 1.0), but deducted a point for the limited shade range .

I love this stuff. It provides amazing coverage and doesnt cake, or settle into lines. I am very impressed with all the products that came out with the too faced sweet peach matte collection. I also love the peach smell. I used with the primer in the same collection. Love it too. Im not someone who is very big on most Too Faced products. For the most part I think they are targeted more towards those who are in thier teens and twenties. I have used many of their products and the majority of thier products are overpriced and average quality. I feel many of the reviews of the products are biased soley based on the brand name and hype. Up until the Sweet Peach Matte collection, the only tf item I would recommend is the Better Than Sex Mascara. I love peach anything, and was so excited to try the original sweet peach shadow palette. I didnt get it, in the initial launch...but when they re released it and the other sweet peach products, I bought every item including the palette. I wasnt impressed at all. The packaging was adorable, but every product including the palette were below average. Pretty much all items were equivelent or below drug store quality cosmetics. The lippies in the initial collection were useless. I have to admit the sweet peach matte collection including the palette are probably the best quality items I have yet tried from too faced. And I am pleased with all items in the matte collection. The only thing I havent tried is the lip color, so not sure how it stands up to everything else. If you have normal/dry or not overly oily skin and looking for moderate/somewhat heavy coverage, I would definately recommend trying the foundation and primer. Obviously, by reading this, you can tell Im not a big fan of the Too Faced brand. That being said, should say alot for this foundation. I definately recommend it!

on 10/28/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mother of all foundations, I thought we had a winner. I had never tried anything from Too Faced before so I bought this to see what the hype was. I am NC30 but not as yellow so Light Beige worked well for me. It wore comfortably and it stayed on for a good three-hour tour. A lot of people compare this with ELDW but for me ELDW belongs to its own genre. For my oily skin which is getting a bit weird while aging, this is supposed to be a good foundation but unfortunately it won’t stay on even using my clear NYX primer which virtually keeps everything on my face. What a shame! I really wanted this to be my HG. Back to Revlon Colorstay and Almay TLC.

This is actually a very good foundation. It's matte but yet looks and feels light when using a sponge. It's a bit heavier when using a brush. I just wish it had a better color range

on 10/26/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this due to cute concept, smell, and i love too faced brand. This is a awesome foundation! i was shocked at how well it worked.. smooth medium coverage that lasts literally all day 12+ hour coverage and it does not budge! Its matte but not dry matte more of a moisturized matte! Has a good color options but i do think they could have a few more. another great product by too faced.. i so far have not found anything i dont like by them! The pump is a nice feature great for travel... except if u use to much u cant get it back in the bottle.. is the only downfall. for $36 your getting 1.7 ounces so worth the buy!

on 10/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Firstly I love the smell. I think it smells really nice as do the shadows. If you're finicky and super sensitive to scents, this might not for you. I have been trying to find a foundation that works for when I want fuller coverage without looking cakey and unnatural. This does the trick. My skin is starting to show some signs of aging, I'm in my 30s so I'm getting some fine lines and bit of dryness in areas. This has great lasting power, I put my makeup on about 7:30am, work a 9-5 and get home at about 6pm, and it still looks good. No greasiness, no creasing or settling, and I don't get any transfer either. What ties it all together for me is the packaging. It's a soft squeeze tube with a pump, so I'm positive there won't be as much waste in the bottle and it's' super easy to store.

I wear shade Vanilla and am about a nc20-25 right now. The description online says it's for neutral undertones, but I feel like it pulls a bit warm, which works fine for me. I prefer using a beauty blender for application over a brush. I think it gives a more smooth natural finish. I prime my face and set with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm good for the rest of the day. I don't need a setting powder with this foundation.

This contains 1.6 oz which is much more than most foundation- so the value is quite good for a prestige brand. I find that this goes on looking more natural than matte. I hardly notice the fragrance,and I thought it would bother me. It wears well for 12+hours on my normal to dry skin. I like this a lot.

Bought this because the color swatched nice, finish looked matte/satin not too dry and really liked the packaging and promise of long wear. On application it was too pink for me, too dry and felt dryer as time went on. I didn't think it looked nice enough to exchange the color for. Glad I tried, but taking it back.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

I have extremely oily skin. I have been using ELDW for the past year and it works great out of all the foundations I have used, however, downside is that it is very "makeup looking" or "fake looking" so I tried the ELDW Water nude foundation which is nice but it gets too dewy and does not stay put all day. So far I have been mixing the two but I am always on the hunt for something better. When I heard about the Too Faced Peach Perfect Matte foundation, I just had to try it. It lasts all day and is very transfer resistant. My face does tend to get dewy after 4-5 hours. But my face generally gets really dewy after 4-5 hours even with ELDW. I have used this foundation through a 12 hour shift in a busy retail setting and it has stayed put. At the end of my 12 hours I do look oily but not too greasy. I think with a good setting powder, setting spray, and some blotting this can become my new HG foundation. So far I have been using this foundation on and off for two weeks. Will definitely update more information when I wear it more.

Pros:
Longlasting
Oil controlling (4+hrs on extremely oily skin)
Lightweight
Large color selection
Great in flash photography

Cons:
Peach smell

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this foundation in summer! It's full coverage (but a great demi-matte finish), so finding a match was fun. I'm around NW20 in the summer, and I settled on vanilla, which is still more yellow than I'd like, but the shade matches otherwise. I only like this applied with a BeautyBlender, fingers look too heavy. Between this and Born This Way, I prefer BTW, but I *adore* the scent of the Peach Perfect. I also love the packing. The plastic tube with a pump (like ItCC or UD One and Done) is nice because it's more durable than glass bottles, takes up less room, and is easy to travel with. All foundations should come in this packaging!