Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Oily
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

4.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Amazing foundation that is great for oily, acne prone skin! This is very comparable to the Estee Lauder Double Wear, but I find that this is not as heavy and cakey as Double Wear. This stays on for a good 15 hours, and does not settle into large pores (my problem with most foundations). Definitely recommend!

on 10/11/2017 3:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a good foundation but IMO not as good as Tarte Water foundation. Comfort Matte looks pretty dewy on my skin with light to medium coverage. My skin is naturally on the oilier side and this straight up looks dewy on me (not satin). The lighest shade "Snow" is also way too yellow. Also, I just can't get over the smell. It lingers on my brush which drives me crazy. If you're sensitive to smells you will prob not like this. All in all, it's a nice foundation and worth a try. This would prob be my go to foundation if Tarte Water foundation didn't exist, so I guess that speaks for itself. The price for the amount can't be beat!

on 10/3/2017 11:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

This foundation in SAND actually matches me perfectly. The texture is amazing, light, but it leaves skin looking perfected, like old-time movie stars. I have somewhat oily skin, and I use sunscreen every day. This weightless foundation doesn't get cakey or streak or oxidize...it just makes my skin look lovely and it lasts all day. Finally, a matte foundation that does not a have glowy or greasy cast! This is BEAUTIFUL. This whole collection gives me a boost because it brings out the best in my coloring.

One thing I want to add that may be a negative to some. This is REALLY DIFFICULT to wash off makeup brushes! I am ocd about my brushes and I always like them looking brand new. With anything other than powder, I was my brushes after every use. I am having a hard time washing this off my Sigmas: F80, F82, F84 and F86. It seems to come off my F60 a lot easier. I'm not sure if it's because the bristles are fewer and less concentrated, or if these bristles are designed for heavier makeup.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

I buy myself a new foundation every year for my birthday, and I'm very glad I chose this one. I have VERY oily and acne-prone skin, so I'd mostly been using Estee Lauder Double Wear for the past year. Double Wear will always have a place in my heart for its insane coverage and oil-controlling properties. I bought it at a time when my acne was awful, and it served me very well. However, my skin has thankfully cleared since then, leaving me with acne and scarring only along my jawline. The Double Wear became too much for an all-over foundation, so I decided to go for a medium-coverage option. Enter Peach Perfect.

First of all, the packaging on this foundation is ideal. It comes in a tube with a pump, keeping your product fresh and eliminating the risk of breaking a bottle. Also, for $36 (as of this writing), you get A LOT of product: 1.6 ounces, as opposed to the standard one ounce. I think it's also worth mentioning that this foundation is good for 18 months. (Double Wear, just for the heck of it, expires in 24 months.)

As advertised, Peach Perfect is a medium-coverage foundation and can build up to mostly-full-coverage with a second layer. I buff this foundation in with a Real Techniques Expert Face brush. I have not tried this foundation with a Beauty Blender, though as a general rule, a wet sponge will sheer anything out. I will say you don't have a heck of a lot of working time with this foundation; it dries pretty quickly, so apply a section at a time. Peach Perfect is about 95 percent matte. It isn't luminous or dewy by any stretch, but on its own, it just isn't *as* matte as my Double Wear. Peach Perfect, especially left unpowdered, is pretty natural-looking for a matte foundation. It doesn't look dry on my skin when applied with a brush, and I usually use 2.5 to three pumps to cover my face and acne patches. That may seem like a lot for one application, but one pump doesn't dispense a lot of product. Unless you want to build this to full-coverage on your entire face every day, I can't see anyone running out of this quickly.

I wear this foundation over Benefit Porefessional. I top it with Coty Airspun Powder and Cover FX Mattifying Setting Spray. For oily skin, it's a winning combination; my natural oils do come through by the end of the day, but I'm never left looking like an oil-slick. Those of you with normal, dry, and combination skin could probably get away with leaving this foundation unpowdered or only powdering in your oily areas. With my oily skin, I'd never dream of leaving my face unpowdered, but since this foundation dries down all the way, I don't think you'd have any problem blending bronzer, blush, contour, etc. on top of it without setting powder.

If you're looking for a medium-coverage, lightweight, mostly-matte foundation that can withstand oily skin (with the right supporting cast of products), Too Faced Peach Perfect is a great option and a great buy.

Video Reviews & Tutorials