Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.5

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

This contains 1.6 oz which is much more than most foundation- so the value is quite good for a prestige brand. I find that this goes on looking more natural than matte. I hardly notice the fragrance,and I thought it would bother me. It wears well for 12+hours on my normal to dry skin. I like this a lot.

on 10/17/2017 7:16:00 AM

I am NW15 and I found a great match in the shade Snow.
I was hesitant to buy this foundation because I was worried the fragrance in it would break me out, but I've been wearing it for the past few days and so far so good.

I have to say, this might replace my current HG for daily use, Smashbox Studio Skin, and is giving my "special occasions" HG, ELDWL, a strong competition. It just looks better on, smoother, pores are blurred, and the lasting power seems to be about the same.

Love the tube, and it contains more product than regular foundation containers. The scent is there, but not bothersome. It does fade after a while.

I apply it with my damp beauty blender, and the coverage is medium to full on me (but I don't have much to cover, just some redness and very old acne marks). I haven't tried it with a brush, but I think that would give much more coverage.
It also keeps my combination skin matte for a longer amount of time than Smashbox Studio Skin.

Price-wise, since Smashbox is now charging 50 CAD, is also better.

So unless it breaks me out or anything happens, I give this foundation 2 thumbs up.

on 10/7/2017 5:53:00 PM

I wanted to like this one so bad! The lightest shade was almost a perfect match for me (N10 in Coverfx, NC10 in MAC, 0.5 in Urban Decay). It worked really well on my oily T zone but made the drier areas of my face look so terrible and patchy. True to its claims, it did not transfer and lasted about 12 hours for me. Unfortunately, it also made me break out. If you have true oily skin this would be a great product, but I couldn't deal with how dry it made my skin look.

This is the foundation that I was looking for! I have combination to very oily skin. I am Nc25/30. I chose the "Nude" color. It has a slight scent that fades. This foundation provides a natural finish. It isn't matte, but I don't get as oily with this foundation as with others (Kat Von D excepted.) I doesn't transfer like Kat Von D's. It isn't heavy, but lightweight and buildable. You can easily get medium coverage with one layer and full if you apply two. I apply another layer in areas that I need it instead of concealer. (But, I still use the Born This Way Concealer under my eyes because the color cancels out dark circles and it doesn't crease (if applied with beauty blender.))

**But how does it compare to Fenty Beauty's hot launch?**
It all came down to the best color match.

I tried the Peaches and Cream foundation side-by-side with Fenty Beauty's Pro Filt'r Foundation in 210. Fenty Beauty's Foundation had no scent and was thicker and harder to blend, but not a big deal to me. I used my fingers to apply both these foundations.

Both performed the same! I tried one on one side of my face, and the other on the other side. Also w/wo the Fenty Primer. That didn't make a difference either. Unfortunately, the Fenty colors that I could try didn't fit my skintone. (My Sephora did n't have the full range yet.) Too Faced's "Nude" color is slightly darker. So I chose Too Faced but will switch to Fenty Beauty should the fragrance in the Too Faced product irritate my skin.

on 9/14/2017 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

FRAGRANCE = bad points

I received this as a gift for my birthday---after swatching the 3 lightest shades in store, I came to the realization that these run REALLY orange and dark. My thoughtful friend purchased me the lightest shade (Snow) as that the only one that didn't run too dark. I'm around an NC18 to give you an idea.
The pump is nice, the packaging is lovely, The product inside is not so great. It's highly fragranced, which didn't bother me. I know this is a matte finish, but it's so dry and cakey and doesn't wear well at all. Patchy on my oily spots and just looked like garbage on my face. And I know that a matte finish can be done well and give a satin perfect skin look. This just doesn't do that. I'm returning it with my friends blessing to just pick out something different for a bday gift, as this is a solid D- for me.