Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the foundation that I'm wearing on daily basis. My skin is sensitive especially to alcohol and fragrance; and I find this silicone-based foundation doesn't irritate my skin at all, though it has a (pleasant) peachy smell. In fact, the scent fades away so quickly that I hardly notice it when wearing it throughout the day.

The foundation gives my textured combination skin (oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal to dry) a perfect comfortable airbrush matte complexion. It provides a solid buildable medium coverage, it doesn't take too much product to cover my whole face. It doesn't emphasize my texture and pores, cling on my dry patches or crease on areas around my nose and my chin (Only a few foundations ever do that to me). It doesn't sink into my smile lines and fine lines on the forehead and under eyes. It doesn't oxidize. It stays good on my skin from sunrise to sunset, with no need of setting powder or touch-ups, truly water-proof and transfer-proof (I never take the transfer-proof claim of brands seriously, until this one; no matter what I do like touching, pinching, hugging someone,.. it doesn't move or transfer.). It looks better in natural sunlight than other matte foundations I've tried. At the end of the day, it holds my oil at bay and my skin looks dewy in a natural way. I'm totally in love.

I was struggling a little bit to find the best method of application when I first got it. I personally think that the foundation looks best when applied with a more loose-packed brush than a typical dense-packed one and sponges. It spreads over my skin easily and evenly, leaving an airbrush finish.

I also find that it works well with Hourglass veil mineral primer. When my skin is on the drier side because of the change of season, a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier foundation one is a good option.

The shade range of the foundation isn't good enough, unfortunately. If you have very pale or dark skin, you probably won't find your shade. My skin is 1Y07 in Sephora color iq, NC25 in Mac and I use the shade Warm nude, which is a perfect one.

on 9/2/2018 6:39:00 PM

I was matched in store for the product and was matched with the shade Snow, this seems to be the lightest shade, which is quite surprising as I'm not that fair. It made me think the shade range may not be that wide. However, I bought the foundation and it goes on really well. I feel like it may look a bit cakey if too much is applied, but I use 1-2 pumps and it seems to be the right amount. Its definitely medium coverage, not full but it looks very natural on if you apply the right amount. I have combination skin, but it tends to get very oily throughout the day with my usual bare minerals foundation however with the Peach perfect it lasts all day. I can have my makeup on for 10 hours which I wear to work and my t-zone does not get shiny or oily when it usually does. Really impressed with this foundation and definitely recommend to people with oily/combonation skin

on 8/22/2018 2:26:00 PM

FORMULA: I find this has a comfortable matte finish, it doesn't look mask-like but it doesn't look radiant either. It's a good in between. It can feel a little bit tacky on the skin though, even with powder, so if you like foundations that feel weightless on the skin I would think twice before buying this foundation. It transfers too, on cellphones and a little bit on shirts. On the bright side, it lasts almost all day on my combination oily skin, it looks natural and its very easy to blend.

COVERAGE: I would say this offers a medium coverage at most. It covers my redness and some of the little scars have on my skin from when I had chicken pox (I got it at 15). It's great for everyday, so it's more of a no-brainer foundation for me.

SHADE: I use shade Snow and it is described as "very fair with rosy undertones", which to me sounds accurate. I would like to try a lighter shade though, as this looks just a tiny bit darker than my skin tone. I wear Warm Ivory or Extra Light in Bobby Brown and NC10 or NC15 in MAC.

All in all, I think this is a good foundation and it's worth trying it out. I am almost out of my tube and have a backup ready.

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

I ordered this foundation in "Nude", and I couldn't be happier with the color match. It has just enough of a pinkish tone that it compliments my cool, fair skin without making it look red. It takes awhile to set, but that could be because I use moisturizer underneath.

Medium coverage, but buildable, dries to a matte finish. It looks like my skin but better, especially for my oily combo skin. It doesn't seem to emphasize my minor lines or wrinkles, but I could see where this may cling to dry patches. When I put it on at first, it doesn't have enough coverage for my redness, however after waiting a few minutes and putting on a second layer, it looks great. Seems to last on me for around four hours, which is pretty good, since my skin 'eats' foundation.

I will definitely be purchasing this one again. After trying several drug store foundations which haven't met my expectations, this one is fantastic. I love the peachy smell too, however some people may be bothered by it.

on 12/21/2017 8:14:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

If you have oily skin, try this! It’s super matte and NOT going anywhere. However, I find that this clings to dry spots pretty bad. I also suggest to not order this online but get colour matched in person as the colour descriptions are off. I’m not a pale person what so ever but for some reason even the colour “Porcelain” was too dark and orange for me.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

on 11/28/2017 2:20:00 PM

Excellent foundation.

It has a light, almost floral scent, but nothing distracting.

I apply two pumps by dotting the product on my face (no primer, only moisturizer). I do have to work it in more on my dry patches. It only barely emphasizes my very deep forehead lines (compared to Studio Fix Fluid and Urban Decay All Nighter, it looks great). It can minorly emphasize my smile line at the end of the day if I don't powder. Without powder, the wear was excellent (after 10 hours it looked better than most foundations after two). With powder, I don't worry about it at all. My environment is quite humid, but I haven't tested it on an 80 degree + kind of day.

The coverage is medium. It covers almost all of my surface redness and camouflages (but does not fully hide) acne. With it on, my skin looks very, very natural.

I found an excellent shade match (Nude, which is a light shade with pink undertones. A half-shade lighter and less pink than Mac NW20). However, I should note that the shade range is very poor. Deeper skintones are almost entirely unrepresented.

I enjoy the coverage, the wear time, and the value (this product contains 1.6 oz of product, rather than the usual 1.0), but deducted a point for the limited shade range .

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin:
Currently on Accutane, a prescription drug for acne which in a nutshell, dries out your skin like crazy.
I'm prone to flakes and clinging to dry patches.
Shade:
NC35-37, wearing shade Warm Beige in this foundation.

This foundation is a dream come true.
It applies very smoothly, blends effortlessly, blurs out the pores on my T-zone, does NOT cling to flakes and/or dry patches (however I do give credit to my exfoliating regime and the wonderful, non-greasy hydration that argan oil provides) and wears throughout the day perfectly- it does not transfer even after a long wear time. I find this foundation applies equally as good with either a brush or a sponge, however I do personally prefer a sponge as it tends to look a bit more natural. It also photographs very beautifully, which is a pleasant plus!
I cannot say how this will wear on oily skin. I will mention that the oiliest part of my face is my nose (which always looks super duper greasy after awhile despite being on Accutane), and at the end of the day my whole face looks the exact same as when I applied, so I predict that it will be a safe choice for my oily skinned girlfriends too.

I think this is very comparable to my old HG foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear. They both have medium-buildable coverage, they have matte finishes, they wear well and have a similar feel on the skin.
I would actually even say that I now prefer this foundation more to the ELDW, because of the following:
Too Faced Peach Perfect has a soft matte yet still skin-like finish.
ELDW tends to look a bit like a stark matte mask sometimes (in other words, cakey lol)
Peach Perfect comes with a looot more product for less money. You get 46mL of product for $45CDN which is an amazing deal compared to other high-end foundations sold at Sephora. For reference, ELDW gives you the standard 30mL for $48 CDN. This point alone is enough to make me repurchase Peach Perfect over ELDW any day.

I've been reaching for this foundation more than any other in my collection (and there's a lot to choose from), so it's safe to say that it's my new favourite! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to my fellow normal to dry skin gals.