Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Combination
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 2/20/2019 11:22:00 AM

I have been playing with this foundation for months in an attempt to get it to work with my skin. I know a lot of people who love this foundation and have oily skin just like me - holy grail in their eyes! However, this just doesn’t work for my skin. It isn’t the worst foundation I have ever applied and I keep using it (just to use it up). That is why this got an average rating from me. If it was THAT bad it would be tossed rather than used.

The reason I don’t like it is because it does oxidize on me, but I’ve been able to work with it so it wasn’t a complete deal breaker. I just have to be aware of bringing it all the way down my neck and chest depending on the neckline of my shirt.

It also looks pretty upon initial application, but within 2 hours it brings out the texture on my skin like crazy and can look cakey in certain spots. I’ve played around with different methods of application and realized that if I use more than a pump of product and use a brush it’ll cake on me. So I always have to use a damp sponge and take a small amount of product from my single pump to apply. Unfortunately, I still get cakey in areas as the day goes on. Depending on the lighting it isn’t too bad (outdoors awful; my office lighting it works). I’ve also played with and without powders with this foundation thinking that might be the culprit behind the heavy look. So on days I forego the powder I look super greasy by midday (like 3 blotting papers worth) and it still looks heavy. On days I use powder, I still look greasy by midday (like 2 blotting papers worth) and some cake up in areas.

Like I mentioned before, in office lighting I can make it work so I keep using it even though this is a very finicky, high-maintenance product for me. If I was always outside or couldn’t successfully touch this up at the office, this foundation would have probably gotten a 1 or 2 - but because I can work to make my skin look presentable and I’ve seen other foundations look much worse .... 3 it is.

The tackiest, STICKIEST FOUNDATION, I have ever come across!!! Very difficult to blend! The smell terrible when you apply it, although it does fade away. The only good thing about it, is the packaging.

This is my daily go-to, aside from Double Wear.

I have combo, sensitive skin and a VERY oily nose. I will say in combination with the peach perfect primer and powder, this stays put all day with maybe one touch up.

The only reason I didn't give a 5 overall rating, is it does look a bit cakey on non-oily areas, and it takes a while to dry down / looks totally different on dry down.

My Shade: Porcelain
Other shades that work for me: TF BTW Porcelain, EL Doublewear 1N2 Ecru, MAC C1.

I love this foundation, it is my go-to. I have used this non-stop since picking it up. It is gorgeous. It also is quite large, and you get more product in this bottle (40ml) than you do from a standard foundation (30ml), making it great value for money. It comes in a pump bottle, and has a medium consistency. Somewhat creamy but not too thick. It has a very strong peach scent which I love, but may be a turn-off for those who are sensitive to fragrance. My preferred method of application is with a damp sponge, though a brush works well too. It applies easily, without streaking or caking. It blends easily into the skin and gives a medium-full coverage without looking cakey or mask-like. My freckles can still peek through, though blemishes and redness will be covered. It wears well and really is transfer proof! I wore this when I had a cold and was blowing my nose, and it still held up! It lasts all day without transferring or disappearing, it is my favourite to wear for a long day at work in the heat. I absolutely adore this foundation and would happily recommend it to everyone, and definitely repurchase.

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the foundation that I'm wearing on daily basis. My skin is sensitive especially to alcohol and fragrance; and I find this silicone-based foundation doesn't irritate my skin at all, though it has a (pleasant) peachy smell. In fact, the scent fades away so quickly that I hardly notice it when wearing it throughout the day.

The foundation gives my textured combination skin (oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal to dry) a perfect comfortable airbrush matte complexion. It provides a solid buildable medium coverage, it doesn't take too much product to cover my whole face. It doesn't emphasize my texture and pores, cling on my dry patches or crease on areas around my nose and my chin (Only a few foundations ever do that to me). It doesn't sink into my smile lines and fine lines on the forehead and under eyes. It doesn't oxidize. It stays good on my skin from sunrise to sunset, with no need of setting powder or touch-ups, truly water-proof and transfer-proof (I never take the transfer-proof claim of brands seriously, until this one; no matter what I do like touching, pinching, hugging someone,.. it doesn't move or transfer.). It looks better in natural sunlight than other matte foundations I've tried. At the end of the day, it holds my oil at bay and my skin looks dewy in a natural way. I'm totally in love.

I was struggling a little bit to find the best method of application when I first got it. I personally think that the foundation looks best when applied with a more loose-packed brush than a typical dense-packed one and sponges. It spreads over my skin easily and evenly, leaving an airbrush finish.

I also find that it works well with Hourglass veil mineral primer. When my skin is on the drier side because of the change of season, a hydrating primer like Laura Mercier foundation one is a good option.

The shade range of the foundation isn't good enough, unfortunately. If you have very pale or dark skin, you probably won't find your shade. My skin is 1Y07 in Sephora color iq, NC25 in Mac and I use the shade Warm nude, which is a perfect one.

on 9/2/2018 6:39:00 PM

I was matched in store for the product and was matched with the shade Snow, this seems to be the lightest shade, which is quite surprising as I'm not that fair. It made me think the shade range may not be that wide. However, I bought the foundation and it goes on really well. I feel like it may look a bit cakey if too much is applied, but I use 1-2 pumps and it seems to be the right amount. Its definitely medium coverage, not full but it looks very natural on if you apply the right amount. I have combination skin, but it tends to get very oily throughout the day with my usual bare minerals foundation however with the Peach perfect it lasts all day. I can have my makeup on for 10 hours which I wear to work and my t-zone does not get shiny or oily when it usually does. Really impressed with this foundation and definitely recommend to people with oily/combonation skin

on 8/22/2018 2:26:00 PM

FORMULA: I find this has a comfortable matte finish, it doesn't look mask-like but it doesn't look radiant either. It's a good in between. It can feel a little bit tacky on the skin though, even with powder, so if you like foundations that feel weightless on the skin I would think twice before buying this foundation. It transfers too, on cellphones and a little bit on shirts. On the bright side, it lasts almost all day on my combination oily skin, it looks natural and its very easy to blend.

COVERAGE: I would say this offers a medium coverage at most. It covers my redness and some of the little scars have on my skin from when I had chicken pox (I got it at 15). It's great for everyday, so it's more of a no-brainer foundation for me.

SHADE: I use shade Snow and it is described as "very fair with rosy undertones", which to me sounds accurate. I would like to try a lighter shade though, as this looks just a tiny bit darker than my skin tone. I wear Warm Ivory or Extra Light in Bobby Brown and NC10 or NC15 in MAC.

All in all, I think this is a good foundation and it's worth trying it out. I am almost out of my tube and have a backup ready.

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

I ordered this foundation in "Nude", and I couldn't be happier with the color match. It has just enough of a pinkish tone that it compliments my cool, fair skin without making it look red. It takes awhile to set, but that could be because I use moisturizer underneath.

Medium coverage, but buildable, dries to a matte finish. It looks like my skin but better, especially for my oily combo skin. It doesn't seem to emphasize my minor lines or wrinkles, but I could see where this may cling to dry patches. When I put it on at first, it doesn't have enough coverage for my redness, however after waiting a few minutes and putting on a second layer, it looks great. Seems to last on me for around four hours, which is pretty good, since my skin 'eats' foundation.

I will definitely be purchasing this one again. After trying several drug store foundations which haven't met my expectations, this one is fantastic. I love the peachy smell too, however some people may be bothered by it.