Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.0

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:DRY,TINY PORES,SOMEWHAT FLAWLESS,VERY SMOOTH,FAINT SMILE LINES,NO UNDEREYE LINES,IM IN MY 40'S.
THIS FOUNDATION HAS VERY ORANGE COLORS,I GOT WARM NUDE IT WAS TOO DARK,IT GOES ON GOOD WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,MEDIUM COVERAGE,I MOISTURIZED,USED PRIMER,OILS NOTHING HELPED,IT LOOKED SO DRY,IT GAVE ME LINES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS,MY CHIN WAS THE WORST LOOKING,MY SKIN TEXTURE WAS TERRIBLE,IT OPENED UP PORES I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD,THIS IS NOT FOR MATURE SKIN AT ALL,OR DRY SKIN,IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.THE PEACH POWDER IS AWESOME,AND THE PEACH BLUR THATS IT.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m actually on the fence about buying again. Long wear nice texture, good color but extenuates dry patches

Video Reviews & Tutorials