Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.7

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:IM DRY,EXCEMA,BOUTS OF PSORIASIS,AND MY SKIN IS ALWAYS BRIGHT RED,NO ONE HAS AS DRY OF SKIN AS I HAVE.IM IN MY 40'S,I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOUNDATION FOR 7 YEARS SINCE THEY DISCONTINUED MY FOUNDATION.I HAVE TRIED OVER AT LEAST A HUNDRED FOUNDATIONS HIGH END TO DRUGSTORE,EVEN ONLINE ONES,NOTHING WORKED ALMOST EVERYTHING OXIDIZED TO AN ORANGE COLOR,AND IF I FOUND A GOOD COLOR,THE FINISH WAS TERRIBLE,OR IT WOULD SINK INTO EVERY WRINKLE OR LINE,OR PORE,JUST COULD NOT FIND ANY FOUNDATION,I HAD GIVEN UP,UNTIL I SEEN PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE DOING NUMEROUS VIDEOS ON TOO FACED PEACH PERFECT FOUNDATION. ( I FINALLY FOUND MY HG,THE COLOR MATCHED ME (SNOW),IT WENT ON EASILY,DID NOT SINK INTO MY WRINKLES OR PORES,IT STAYED ON FOR HOURS,NO OXIDIZING,NOT A DRY SPOT IN SIGHT,THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 20 YEARS OF FOUNDATION ON ME,MY SKIN LOOKS SO SMOOTH,I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER YAY,MY CONCEALER BLENDED WELL WITH THIS,AND THE PACKAGING IS AWESOME CANT STOP LOOKING AT IT.BEST APPLIED WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION,EXCEPT THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS ANSWER TO PRAYER.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m actually on the fence about buying again. Long wear nice texture, good color but extenuates dry patches

Video Reviews & Tutorials