Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

1 review

Price: $

Price: $

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 9/21/2017 5:36:00 PM

I am not a huge fan of matte makeup in general, but a lot of reviews on YouTube were saying that the claims this is a "comfort matte" were true, and honestly, the packaging made me really want to try it. It is definitely a medium coverage, I tend to prefer full coverage, so I used about 2 pumps of this to get my preferred level of coverage (they are pretty small pumps, though). It looked great, not cakey at all when blended in with a sponge.

The shade Snow is probably the closest I've ever come to a perfect shade match, which I really wasn't expecting. The finish of this before I set it with powder was not what I could call dewy, but it definitely wasn't totally matte. I guess it was more of a satin finish, but a very subtle one. It felt a slightly tacky to me, but I don't tend to have time or patience to wait for foundations to totally dry down. I do use a lot of skincare on my face to keep it moisturized, so I'm sure that played a part in the finish.

I really put it to the test by wearing it on an 80°F 90% humidity day where I was out and about. It help up fairly well, except around my upper lip (when I sweat, it always starts on my upper lip, which is incredibly annoying!) where it noticeably broke down. It remained beautiful in all other areas, even where I had sweated, so not sure why it broke down only around my upper lip. I wear glasses and sunglasses, and I was kind of shocked at how little transfer this had onto them (there was still some, but less than usual).

Love the packaging, love the amount of product you get (1.6 oz vs the usual 1.0 oz). I'm not crazy about the whole peach scent, I bought the bronzer where it is definitely more noticeable, and I'm just not a fan. But it never lingers very long so it's basically a non-issue. I also love that it is photo friendly, I think I may have found my wedding foundation!

Video Reviews & Tutorials