Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin tone : Fair
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is certainly a 5 star foundation - even with the loud fragrance. The colors appear darker than they are once blended in the skin. I received two deluxe samples of this from Too Faced in Snow and Almond and I thought my shade would be snow but it turned out to me Almond. I am light skinned with neutral to yellow undertones. The foundation looks flawless for well over 15 hours, without breaking down. It doesn't dry out the skin, however, it does transfer. I'm not sure why or how they get away with the transfer resistant claims. Talk on your cell phone and your face will be on the phone, wear a turtleneck, etc. and there is your face. I will say this - I did not buy this foundation because Covergirl Matte BB cream is way better than this. It's $5.00, my shade is fair and it doesn't transfer at all! Imagine that!

EDIT: COLOR is lighter, not darker once blended in the skin -- sorry

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

on 8/22/2018 2:26:00 PM

FORMULA: I find this has a comfortable matte finish, it doesn't look mask-like but it doesn't look radiant either. It's a good in between. It can feel a little bit tacky on the skin though, even with powder, so if you like foundations that feel weightless on the skin I would think twice before buying this foundation. It transfers too, on cellphones and a little bit on shirts. On the bright side, it lasts almost all day on my combination oily skin, it looks natural and its very easy to blend.

COVERAGE: I would say this offers a medium coverage at most. It covers my redness and some of the little scars have on my skin from when I had chicken pox (I got it at 15). It's great for everyday, so it's more of a no-brainer foundation for me.

SHADE: I use shade Snow and it is described as "very fair with rosy undertones", which to me sounds accurate. I would like to try a lighter shade though, as this looks just a tiny bit darker than my skin tone. I wear Warm Ivory or Extra Light in Bobby Brown and NC10 or NC15 in MAC.

All in all, I think this is a good foundation and it's worth trying it out. I am almost out of my tube and have a backup ready.

on 7/31/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Although I don't know that I would buy this product again, I don't think it's bad. I just have primers of the same sort I prefer. it does it's job. it kept me matte, seemed to help keep my makeup in place and held up thru the course of my day. if you are intrigued amd plan to buy it for the "cooling" effect skip it. the cooling effect is so slight that it isn't worth purchasing for that feature. it comes out of the tube in a peach color though absorbs to dry clear on your skin. it goes on smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would when dispensed. it also does apply evenly and leaves your skin with a mostly flawless matte finish. I prefer the primed and poreless by too faced way more than this one but like I said this one is decent, but if you've tried the primed and poreless you'd know this isn't too faced best primer

on 6/28/2018 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this in snow. It is a great matte foundation. I usually blend it with another tinted moisturizer because I really like a radiant finish. This is a nice full coverage makeup. It is super for photos too. I have not been able to buy the snow color online due to it being sold out. I have bought it at Sephora and just yesterday I saw they had two new colors out. Swan - Fairest with neutral undertones and Almond - Very fair with golden undertones. When this tube runs out I am going to sample the swan and see how it does with my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

on 11/5/2017 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I thought this would be a perfect foundation for me, at least performance-wise. I already knew the shade range was limited. But after seeing quite a few first impression reviews of this foundation on YouTube, I was convinced my combination skin would love it and that it would make my skin look beautiful. Wrong. So very wrong.

My first problems is that there isn't a shade light enough for me. I could get over that since my skin is pretty dang fair. But the way it sat on my skin... OMG. It looked worse than any foundation I've ever tried! The foundation immediately clung to my skin and refused to blend in at all even though I had exfoliated the night before, moisturized well right before use, and used a damp Real Techniques sponge to try to blend it out. In other words, this stuff sat on my face in weird patches and was not build able at all. Furthermore, it didn't seem to give me much coverage at all. I used 2 pumps of foundation on my face and it just looked like I had strange, orange patches all over my face and you could completely see any and all blemishes and redness underneath. And finally, accentuated every dry spot and strand of blonde peach fuzz on my face.

It was just a sad, awful makeup experience for me when I tried this foundation. I had to wipe it off immediately. I'm glad others have found great results with this, but it clearly is not for me!

On the upside: The packaging is beautiful, the price is good for how much product you get, and it does seem to be quite transfer-proof.

I am obsessed! It's excellent for oil skin.😍

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Dare I say this has replaced my tried and true Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation?! Yes, yes it has! This is everything that I want in a liquid foundation. It has great coverage, it's easy to apply, wears comfortably, controls oil, lasts longer than 12 hours, does not break down, cake up, or settle into pores. This is an absolute dream! I've never been a fan of too faced products, always thought it was over priced junk, but this my friend is a masterpiece. I can't wait to try the other peach perfect profucts!