Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.9

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 1/8/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne-prone, and textured skin. The foundation plays with lots of other products. I always get oily, but this holds back the oil with this line's primer and mattifying powder. I do need to blot, but the foundation doesn't transfer and it looks beautiful like when I first applied it. It is not too thick like the estee lauder double wear, but covers just as well. It's very very VERY hard for me to find foundations that don't transfer because I am so oily, but this foundation didn't transfer. I also was able to find a perfect match in nude.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:IM DRY,EXCEMA,BOUTS OF PSORIASIS,AND MY SKIN IS ALWAYS BRIGHT RED,NO ONE HAS AS DRY OF SKIN AS I HAVE.IM IN MY 40'S,I HAVE BEEN SEARCHING FOR FOUNDATION FOR 7 YEARS SINCE THEY DISCONTINUED MY FOUNDATION.I HAVE TRIED OVER AT LEAST A HUNDRED FOUNDATIONS HIGH END TO DRUGSTORE,EVEN ONLINE ONES,NOTHING WORKED ALMOST EVERYTHING OXIDIZED TO AN ORANGE COLOR,AND IF I FOUND A GOOD COLOR,THE FINISH WAS TERRIBLE,OR IT WOULD SINK INTO EVERY WRINKLE OR LINE,OR PORE,JUST COULD NOT FIND ANY FOUNDATION,I HAD GIVEN UP,UNTIL I SEEN PEOPLE ON YOUTUBE DOING NUMEROUS VIDEOS ON TOO FACED PEACH PERFECT FOUNDATION. ( I FINALLY FOUND MY HG,THE COLOR MATCHED ME (SNOW),IT WENT ON EASILY,DID NOT SINK INTO MY WRINKLES OR PORES,IT STAYED ON FOR HOURS,NO OXIDIZING,NOT A DRY SPOT IN SIGHT,THAT HAS NEVER HAPPENED IN 20 YEARS OF FOUNDATION ON ME,MY SKIN LOOKS SO SMOOTH,I LOOK 10 YEARS YOUNGER YAY,MY CONCEALER BLENDED WELL WITH THIS,AND THE PACKAGING IS AWESOME CANT STOP LOOKING AT IT.BEST APPLIED WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,I CANT SAY ENOUGH GOOD THINGS ABOUT THIS FOUNDATION,EXCEPT THANK YOU GOD FOR HELPING ME FIND THIS ANSWER TO PRAYER.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

My skin:
Currently on Accutane, a prescription drug for acne which in a nutshell, dries out your skin like crazy.
I'm prone to flakes and clinging to dry patches.
Shade:
NC35-37, wearing shade Warm Beige in this foundation.

This foundation is a dream come true.
It applies very smoothly, blends effortlessly, blurs out the pores on my T-zone, does NOT cling to flakes and/or dry patches (however I do give credit to my exfoliating regime and the wonderful, non-greasy hydration that argan oil provides) and wears throughout the day perfectly- it does not transfer even after a long wear time. I find this foundation applies equally as good with either a brush or a sponge, however I do personally prefer a sponge as it tends to look a bit more natural. It also photographs very beautifully, which is a pleasant plus!
I cannot say how this will wear on oily skin. I will mention that the oiliest part of my face is my nose (which always looks super duper greasy after awhile despite being on Accutane), and at the end of the day my whole face looks the exact same as when I applied, so I predict that it will be a safe choice for my oily skinned girlfriends too.

I think this is very comparable to my old HG foundation Estee Lauder Double Wear. They both have medium-buildable coverage, they have matte finishes, they wear well and have a similar feel on the skin.
I would actually even say that I now prefer this foundation more to the ELDW, because of the following:
Too Faced Peach Perfect has a soft matte yet still skin-like finish.
ELDW tends to look a bit like a stark matte mask sometimes (in other words, cakey lol)
Peach Perfect comes with a looot more product for less money. You get 46mL of product for $45CDN which is an amazing deal compared to other high-end foundations sold at Sephora. For reference, ELDW gives you the standard 30mL for $48 CDN. This point alone is enough to make me repurchase Peach Perfect over ELDW any day.

I've been reaching for this foundation more than any other in my collection (and there's a lot to choose from), so it's safe to say that it's my new favourite! Will definitely repurchase and recommend to my fellow normal to dry skin gals.

on 11/13/2017 12:30:00 PM

I’ve never used too faced foundations before buying the warm beige (being loyal to my Mac foundation). I have combination skin so I am always scared to change foundation, but I have to admit that this formula fits and I am very happy with it! It’s lightweight and the formula doesn’t harm my skin and the smell is just incredible!
One of my favorites and I use it daily !
I bought a warm nude for the winter, a 10/10 for this foundation !!!!

I love this stuff. It provides amazing coverage and doesnt cake, or settle into lines. I am very impressed with all the products that came out with the too faced sweet peach matte collection. I also love the peach smell. I used with the primer in the same collection. Love it too. Im not someone who is very big on most Too Faced products. For the most part I think they are targeted more towards those who are in thier teens and twenties. I have used many of their products and the majority of thier products are overpriced and average quality. I feel many of the reviews of the products are biased soley based on the brand name and hype. Up until the Sweet Peach Matte collection, the only tf item I would recommend is the Better Than Sex Mascara. I love peach anything, and was so excited to try the original sweet peach shadow palette. I didnt get it, in the initial launch...but when they re released it and the other sweet peach products, I bought every item including the palette. I wasnt impressed at all. The packaging was adorable, but every product including the palette were below average. Pretty much all items were equivelent or below drug store quality cosmetics. The lippies in the initial collection were useless. I have to admit the sweet peach matte collection including the palette are probably the best quality items I have yet tried from too faced. And I am pleased with all items in the matte collection. The only thing I havent tried is the lip color, so not sure how it stands up to everything else. If you have normal/dry or not overly oily skin and looking for moderate/somewhat heavy coverage, I would definately recommend trying the foundation and primer. Obviously, by reading this, you can tell Im not a big fan of the Too Faced brand. That being said, should say alot for this foundation. I definately recommend it!

on 11/10/2017 1:24:00 PM

I usually have such a hard time finding a foundation thats dark and has no undertone, this was the first foundation that I didnt have to mix two together. Such a great foundation its medium to full coverage so covers everything but doesnt feel like a thousand pounds. lasts all day. its nice and creamy and smells amazing.!!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

TEXTURED SKIN PEEPS: listen up. You need this. Nothing I've tried has ever covered my scarring and bumps more fully and more NATURALLY than this. I've tried EL Double Wear, Milk Blur Liquid Matte, PUR bare it all (which is a good one too), True Match, and many others.
This runs DARK: get a shade way lighter than you think you need. I am Mac NC 30, and my color is "light beige" in this, which on the website, looks way too light.
This foundation is so worth the shading issue though. It dries down to a matte, soft, skin-like finish that stays that way all day long. I don't use a primer or even powder this at all. The coverage I would say is medium, but builds (I've never found a foundation that builds nicely on me other than this) to full coverage.
And it smells nice! Not like a fragrance- this didn't irritate my extremely redness prone skin.

This is actually a very good foundation. It's matte but yet looks and feels light when using a sponge. It's a bit heavier when using a brush. I just wish it had a better color range

on 10/26/2017 6:19:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted to try this due to cute concept, smell, and i love too faced brand. This is a awesome foundation! i was shocked at how well it worked.. smooth medium coverage that lasts literally all day 12+ hour coverage and it does not budge! Its matte but not dry matte more of a moisturized matte! Has a good color options but i do think they could have a few more. another great product by too faced.. i so far have not found anything i dont like by them! The pump is a nice feature great for travel... except if u use to much u cant get it back in the bottle.. is the only downfall. for $36 your getting 1.7 ounces so worth the buy!