Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I haven't ran in to an overpriced, overrated foundation in a long time. Usually when I pay a lot of money for a foundation it works pretty well. I have drugstore foundations that are a 100x better than this. First the small is awful, second when you initially apply the foundation it looks like it's going to be your HG foundation. Wait an hour. Not only does your face start looking cakey and oily, It created bumps and emphasized every texture on my face. I wanted so badly to like this foundation. returned!

on 11/5/2017 1:38:00 AM

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I thought this would be a perfect foundation for me, at least performance-wise. I already knew the shade range was limited. But after seeing quite a few first impression reviews of this foundation on YouTube, I was convinced my combination skin would love it and that it would make my skin look beautiful. Wrong. So very wrong.

My first problems is that there isn't a shade light enough for me. I could get over that since my skin is pretty dang fair. But the way it sat on my skin... OMG. It looked worse than any foundation I've ever tried! The foundation immediately clung to my skin and refused to blend in at all even though I had exfoliated the night before, moisturized well right before use, and used a damp Real Techniques sponge to try to blend it out. In other words, this stuff sat on my face in weird patches and was not build able at all. Furthermore, it didn't seem to give me much coverage at all. I used 2 pumps of foundation on my face and it just looked like I had strange, orange patches all over my face and you could completely see any and all blemishes and redness underneath. And finally, accentuated every dry spot and strand of blonde peach fuzz on my face.

It was just a sad, awful makeup experience for me when I tried this foundation. I had to wipe it off immediately. I'm glad others have found great results with this, but it clearly is not for me!

On the upside: The packaging is beautiful, the price is good for how much product you get, and it does seem to be quite transfer-proof.

on 9/14/2017 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

FRAGRANCE = bad points

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear. I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years. I wanted to try something cheaper. I read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this. Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off. The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched. This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter. I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan. The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation. It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down. After application the color looked slightly gray. After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch. The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face. This will not replace EL.

on 10/28/2017 5:02:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Mother of all foundations, I thought we had a winner. I had never tried anything from Too Faced before so I bought this to see what the hype was. I am NC30 but not as yellow so Light Beige worked well for me. It wore comfortably and it stayed on for a good three-hour tour. A lot of people compare this with ELDW but for me ELDW belongs to its own genre. For my oily skin which is getting a bit weird while aging, this is supposed to be a good foundation but unfortunately it won’t stay on even using my clear NYX primer which virtually keeps everything on my face. What a shame! I really wanted this to be my HG. Back to Revlon Colorstay and Almay TLC.

I received this as a gift for my birthday---after swatching the 3 lightest shades in store, I came to the realization that these run REALLY orange and dark. My thoughtful friend purchased me the lightest shade (Snow) as that the only one that didn't run too dark. I'm around an NC18 to give you an idea.
The pump is nice, the packaging is lovely, The product inside is not so great. It's highly fragranced, which didn't bother me. I know this is a matte finish, but it's so dry and cakey and doesn't wear well at all. Patchy on my oily spots and just looked like garbage on my face. And I know that a matte finish can be done well and give a satin perfect skin look. This just doesn't do that. I'm returning it with my friends blessing to just pick out something different for a bday gift, as this is a solid D- for me.

The Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation is a new addition to Too Faced Peach collection of makeup products. The common thread between all these products really has nothing to do with the makeup. It is the cute peach packaging and the heavy scent of peach. The main issue with this foundation is the color selection- it is hard to find a match, and even more so if you have a darker skin tone.

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I liked this foundation. It provides medium coverage. The shades run a little dark. I was the third shade from the lightest (vanilla) when I'm usually the in the light medium to medium range. Peach Perfect foundation is one of those smoothing foundations that doesn't accentuate texture, pores or lines. I like it but I gave it away to my niece because I like more coverage than this was offering.