Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 7/10/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. Nice semi matte finish with medium coverage. Good oil control, it takes a while for my oils to break through when wearing it, especially when I set it with the Peach Perfect matte powder. I also love the scent. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2018 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this in snow. It is a great matte foundation. I usually blend it with another tinted moisturizer because I really like a radiant finish. This is a nice full coverage makeup. It is super for photos too. I have not been able to buy the snow color online due to it being sold out. I have bought it at Sephora and just yesterday I saw they had two new colors out. Swan - Fairest with neutral undertones and Almond - Very fair with golden undertones. When this tube runs out I am going to sample the swan and see how it does with my skin.

on 6/28/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been on the prowl for a decent foundation that doesn’t cake, break up, oxidize or just slide off my super-oily face. I’ve tried them all. Tarte, NARS, Fenty, Hourglass, etc. I have finally found the perfect foundation for my skin! It leaves a beautiful matte finish that holds up all day! No transfer, no issues at all! I use the Fenty soft matte primer under it and it looks amazing. The only thing I should mention is that the shades are a bit strange and run dark. I’m an NC25 and the shade Vanilla was a spot on match for me when it is supposedly a light shade. Tons of compliments on my skin too! Anyway, I’m done. This is the one for me!!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is overrated in my opinion! I found the coverage to be on the lighter side, I had to use quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted. It ended up looking a little cakey in certain areas. It also made me pretty oily by the end of the day... definitely not worth the price!

on 6/3/2018 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is a matte finish and more thicker coverage than Born this Way. However not the best full coverage foundation out there. Doesn't completely cover my acne and scars. I have blemishes and much prefer Huda beauty or Nars.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I liked this foundation. It provides medium coverage. The shades run a little dark. I was the third shade from the lightest (vanilla) when I'm usually the in the light medium to medium range. Peach Perfect foundation is one of those smoothing foundations that doesn't accentuate texture, pores or lines. I like it but I gave it away to my niece because I like more coverage than this was offering.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I haven't ran in to an overpriced, overrated foundation in a long time. Usually when I pay a lot of money for a foundation it works pretty well. I have drugstore foundations that are a 100x better than this. First the small is awful, second when you initially apply the foundation it looks like it's going to be your HG foundation. Wait an hour. Not only does your face start looking cakey and oily, It created bumps and emphasized every texture on my face. I wanted so badly to like this foundation. returned!

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.