Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 56 & Over
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 6/28/2018 4:56:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have been on the prowl for a decent foundation that doesn’t cake, break up, oxidize or just slide off my super-oily face. I’ve tried them all. Tarte, NARS, Fenty, Hourglass, etc. I have finally found the perfect foundation for my skin! It leaves a beautiful matte finish that holds up all day! No transfer, no issues at all! I use the Fenty soft matte primer under it and it looks amazing. The only thing I should mention is that the shades are a bit strange and run dark. I’m an NC25 and the shade Vanilla was a spot on match for me when it is supposedly a light shade. Tons of compliments on my skin too! Anyway, I’m done. This is the one for me!!

Bought this because the color swatched nice, finish looked matte/satin not too dry and really liked the packaging and promise of long wear. On application it was too pink for me, too dry and felt dryer as time went on. I didn't think it looked nice enough to exchange the color for. Glad I tried, but taking it back.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I’m actually on the fence about buying again. Long wear nice texture, good color but extenuates dry patches

Video Reviews & Tutorials