Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.6

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

on 7/10/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. Nice semi matte finish with medium coverage. Good oil control, it takes a while for my oils to break through when wearing it, especially when I set it with the Peach Perfect matte powder. I also love the scent. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2018 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this in snow. It is a great matte foundation. I usually blend it with another tinted moisturizer because I really like a radiant finish. This is a nice full coverage makeup. It is super for photos too. I have not been able to buy the snow color online due to it being sold out. I have bought it at Sephora and just yesterday I saw they had two new colors out. Swan - Fairest with neutral undertones and Almond - Very fair with golden undertones. When this tube runs out I am going to sample the swan and see how it does with my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

Skin: Other, Other, Neutral

I liked this foundation. It provides medium coverage. The shades run a little dark. I was the third shade from the lightest (vanilla) when I'm usually the in the light medium to medium range. Peach Perfect foundation is one of those smoothing foundations that doesn't accentuate texture, pores or lines. I like it but I gave it away to my niece because I like more coverage than this was offering.

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:DRY,TINY PORES,SOMEWHAT FLAWLESS,VERY SMOOTH,FAINT SMILE LINES,NO UNDEREYE LINES,IM IN MY 40'S.
THIS FOUNDATION HAS VERY ORANGE COLORS,I GOT WARM NUDE IT WAS TOO DARK,IT GOES ON GOOD WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,MEDIUM COVERAGE,I MOISTURIZED,USED PRIMER,OILS NOTHING HELPED,IT LOOKED SO DRY,IT GAVE ME LINES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS,MY CHIN WAS THE WORST LOOKING,MY SKIN TEXTURE WAS TERRIBLE,IT OPENED UP PORES I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD,THIS IS NOT FOR MATURE SKIN AT ALL,OR DRY SKIN,IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.THE PEACH POWDER IS AWESOME,AND THE PEACH BLUR THATS IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear. I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years. I wanted to try something cheaper. I read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this. Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off. The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched. This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter. I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan. The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation. It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down. After application the color looked slightly gray. After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch. The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face. This will not replace EL.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I am always on the hunt for a foundation that will keep my very oily skin more matte! I have hormonal acne and very oily skin, so most long wear makeup leaves me blotting after a couple of hours. I am not sensitive to any scents or most formulas, but I did notice the signature peach scent to this makeup. It goes away quickly, so it did not bother me.

I applied it (along with the coordinating primer and loose powder) about 7:30 a.m. and have not needed to blot at all 8 hours later. The foundation blended well and covered a couple of red marks. It did feel dry-ish on my skin after applying, but this was a benefit in my opinion. If you have dry skin, this would probably not work for you though. It dried quickly to a matte appearance, but did not settle into any fine lines or under my eyes. It also did not accentuate dry spots. My pores looked very smooth and I had an airbrushed, not made up look.

The coverage lasts and has not transferred. I will update my review when I wear it without the primer, as I cannot judge them separately yet. I highly recommend this foundation if you have super oily skin as I do.

UPDATE: I tried the foundation alone and had to blot once after about 7 hours. The foundation stayed true to color, did not transfer and still covered beautifully though. This is still great oil control as I usually have to blot 2-3 times throughout the day. Still great foundation on its own. I”m curious how it will hold up on my skin during the Summer humidity too!

on 11/15/2017 12:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

I don't know yet. I dont know about the color range. I was matched with Nude in Sephora. Two hours after application, I took a quick peek in a mirror and I'm a bit orange. The coverage is nice, light feeling and kind of long lasting. I get still get pretty shiny with this. The packaging is fabulous. EDIT: I was rematched to Light Beige. I think think this is a really good deal for the amount of product you get w/ the pump packaging.

I love this stuff. It provides amazing coverage and doesnt cake, or settle into lines. I am very impressed with all the products that came out with the too faced sweet peach matte collection. I also love the peach smell. I used with the primer in the same collection. Love it too. Im not someone who is very big on most Too Faced products. For the most part I think they are targeted more towards those who are in thier teens and twenties. I have used many of their products and the majority of thier products are overpriced and average quality. I feel many of the reviews of the products are biased soley based on the brand name and hype. Up until the Sweet Peach Matte collection, the only tf item I would recommend is the Better Than Sex Mascara. I love peach anything, and was so excited to try the original sweet peach shadow palette. I didnt get it, in the initial launch...but when they re released it and the other sweet peach products, I bought every item including the palette. I wasnt impressed at all. The packaging was adorable, but every product including the palette were below average. Pretty much all items were equivelent or below drug store quality cosmetics. The lippies in the initial collection were useless. I have to admit the sweet peach matte collection including the palette are probably the best quality items I have yet tried from too faced. And I am pleased with all items in the matte collection. The only thing I havent tried is the lip color, so not sure how it stands up to everything else. If you have normal/dry or not overly oily skin and looking for moderate/somewhat heavy coverage, I would definately recommend trying the foundation and primer. Obviously, by reading this, you can tell Im not a big fan of the Too Faced brand. That being said, should say alot for this foundation. I definately recommend it!