Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

2.3

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

I love this foundation in summer! It's full coverage (but a great demi-matte finish), so finding a match was fun. I'm around NW20 in the summer, and I settled on vanilla, which is still more yellow than I'd like, but the shade matches otherwise. I only like this applied with a BeautyBlender, fingers look too heavy. Between this and Born This Way, I prefer BTW, but I *adore* the scent of the Peach Perfect. I also love the packing. The plastic tube with a pump (like ItCC or UD One and Done) is nice because it's more durable than glass bottles, takes up less room, and is easy to travel with. All foundations should come in this packaging!

on 9/14/2017 2:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

FRAGRANCE = bad points

I received this as a gift for my birthday---after swatching the 3 lightest shades in store, I came to the realization that these run REALLY orange and dark. My thoughtful friend purchased me the lightest shade (Snow) as that the only one that didn't run too dark. I'm around an NC18 to give you an idea.
The pump is nice, the packaging is lovely, The product inside is not so great. It's highly fragranced, which didn't bother me. I know this is a matte finish, but it's so dry and cakey and doesn't wear well at all. Patchy on my oily spots and just looked like garbage on my face. And I know that a matte finish can be done well and give a satin perfect skin look. This just doesn't do that. I'm returning it with my friends blessing to just pick out something different for a bday gift, as this is a solid D- for me.