Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 36-43
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.8

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

I typically don’t care for matte foundations but this one is an exception. Nice coverage and it doesn’t give my skin that dehydrated look that I find with other matte formulas. The fragrance is noticeable upon initial application but doesn’t linger. I would call this demi matte/satin. The coverage is medium and buildable. I appreciate the pump and tube. No worries about breaking it. I will repurchase this one for sure.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

This is certainly a 5 star foundation - even with the loud fragrance. The colors appear darker than they are once blended in the skin. I received two deluxe samples of this from Too Faced in Snow and Almond and I thought my shade would be snow but it turned out to me Almond. I am light skinned with neutral to yellow undertones. The foundation looks flawless for well over 15 hours, without breaking down. It doesn't dry out the skin, however, it does transfer. I'm not sure why or how they get away with the transfer resistant claims. Talk on your cell phone and your face will be on the phone, wear a turtleneck, etc. and there is your face. I will say this - I did not buy this foundation because Covergirl Matte BB cream is way better than this. It's $5.00, my shade is fair and it doesn't transfer at all! Imagine that!

EDIT: COLOR is lighter, not darker once blended in the skin -- sorry

on 9/22/2018 11:15:00 AM

This is one of my favorite foundations. This lasts all day on me, gives me very good coverage but not too full and thick. It feels comfortable on the skin. Comfort matte is right!!! The scent is mild and goes away in a few seconds after I apply. I use this in the shade Almond (i am nc20 in MaC).

on 7/31/2018 7:52:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Although I don't know that I would buy this product again, I don't think it's bad. I just have primers of the same sort I prefer. it does it's job. it kept me matte, seemed to help keep my makeup in place and held up thru the course of my day. if you are intrigued amd plan to buy it for the "cooling" effect skip it. the cooling effect is so slight that it isn't worth purchasing for that feature. it comes out of the tube in a peach color though absorbs to dry clear on your skin. it goes on smoothly even though it doesn't look like it would when dispensed. it also does apply evenly and leaves your skin with a mostly flawless matte finish. I prefer the primed and poreless by too faced way more than this one but like I said this one is decent, but if you've tried the primed and poreless you'd know this isn't too faced best primer

on 7/10/2018 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

This is one of my favorite foundations. Nice semi matte finish with medium coverage. Good oil control, it takes a while for my oils to break through when wearing it, especially when I set it with the Peach Perfect matte powder. I also love the scent. Will definitely repurchase.

on 6/28/2018 7:40:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I bought this in snow. It is a great matte foundation. I usually blend it with another tinted moisturizer because I really like a radiant finish. This is a nice full coverage makeup. It is super for photos too. I have not been able to buy the snow color online due to it being sold out. I have bought it at Sephora and just yesterday I saw they had two new colors out. Swan - Fairest with neutral undertones and Almond - Very fair with golden undertones. When this tube runs out I am going to sample the swan and see how it does with my skin.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I a MUA at Sephora try this on me yesterday and it applied pretty nicely. The shade Snow was a good enough match for my NC15 skin but it oxidized quite a bit within an hour or so of application. I was pretty orangey but left it on the rest of the day out of laziness. I removed it at night with my usual TTDO Balm but unfortunately woke up to half a dozen breakouts on the bottom half of my face. I'm dry and almost never breakout, so this is highly unusual for me. I'm so glad I was able to try this in-store and didn't buy it!

on 3/26/2018 7:00:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Cool

I think I have finally found my HG foundation! I have super oily skin and texture. Alot of long wear foundations look too cakey or don't hold up, even with a primer. Bottom line, this gem does everything it claims. It does an awesome job controlling my oil and really is transfer resistant. I talked on my cell for over an hour and there was NOTHING on my phone! Also, for $36 , you get 1.6 fl, which is a lot more than the standard 1.0 fl oz. It is easy to apply and blend. It doesn't look like you are wearing makeup.

The only minor negative is the shade. It tends to run dark. I bought the shade Nude. I think its a tiny bit too yellow, but its not bad enough that I'm embarrassed. Great job with this one Too Faced. Highly recommend for oily skinned people

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

SKIN TYPE:DRY,TINY PORES,SOMEWHAT FLAWLESS,VERY SMOOTH,FAINT SMILE LINES,NO UNDEREYE LINES,IM IN MY 40'S.
THIS FOUNDATION HAS VERY ORANGE COLORS,I GOT WARM NUDE IT WAS TOO DARK,IT GOES ON GOOD WITH A BEAUTY BLENDER,MEDIUM COVERAGE,I MOISTURIZED,USED PRIMER,OILS NOTHING HELPED,IT LOOKED SO DRY,IT GAVE ME LINES ALL OVER MY CHEEKS,MY CHIN WAS THE WORST LOOKING,MY SKIN TEXTURE WAS TERRIBLE,IT OPENED UP PORES I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD,THIS IS NOT FOR MATURE SKIN AT ALL,OR DRY SKIN,IT WILL MAKE YOU LOOK OLD.THE PEACH POWDER IS AWESOME,AND THE PEACH BLUR THATS IT.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

My holy grail foundation is EL Doublewear. I have been wearing double wear for over 20 years. I wanted to try something cheaper. I read reviews and watched many YouTube videos before deciding to try this. Sephora had a great deal and I received 15% off. The color ranges are limited, so I really recommend that you go into the store to be color matched. This foundation really oxidize so make sure to select minimum two shades lighter. I was not able to find a color match, but did not want to buy two tubes, so selected a color that gave me a slight tan. The foundation has a very peachy smell that for me was overwhelming with a slight burning sensatation. It takes forever for the smell to go away and about 2 hours for burning to settle down. After application the color looked slightly gray. After 12 hours I was itchy and could not wait to wash my face, but the next morning my face was very soft to the touch. The peach and fig was nice for moisture on the face. This will not replace EL.