Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

Filtered by age: 30-35
Too Faced Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation

3.2

Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Butylene Glycol, Trimethyl Pentaphenyl Trisiloxane, Silica, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Diisostearate, Magnesium Sulfate, Tribehenin, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Bis-PEG/PPG-14/14 Dimethicone, Prunus Persica (Peach) Fruit Extract/Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Phenyl Methicone, Ficus Carica (Fig) Fruit Extract/Ficus Carica Fruit Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Laureth-7, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Cellulose Gum, Methicone, Propylene Carbonate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tetramethyl Hexaphenyl Tetrasiloxane, Glycerin, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Xanthan Gum, Dimethicone Silylate, Aluminum Hydroxide, Fragrance/Parfum, Sorbic Acid, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Benzoate, Tocopherol, Potassium Sorbate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This is overrated in my opinion! I found the coverage to be on the lighter side, I had to use quite a bit to get the coverage I wanted. It ended up looking a little cakey in certain areas. It also made me pretty oily by the end of the day... definitely not worth the price!

on 6/3/2018 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

It is a matte finish and more thicker coverage than Born this Way. However not the best full coverage foundation out there. Doesn't completely cover my acne and scars. I have blemishes and much prefer Huda beauty or Nars.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

I haven't ran in to an overpriced, overrated foundation in a long time. Usually when I pay a lot of money for a foundation it works pretty well. I have drugstore foundations that are a 100x better than this. First the small is awful, second when you initially apply the foundation it looks like it's going to be your HG foundation. Wait an hour. Not only does your face start looking cakey and oily, It created bumps and emphasized every texture on my face. I wanted so badly to like this foundation. returned!

on 3/11/2018 6:53:00 PM

Oh my god, I'm so sad!!! I thought I had found my HG foundation with this one.

So I've been using Revlon colorstay for oily/ combo skin but found the shade sand is too ashy for my medium olive skin tone. I tried this and fell in love. It covers imperfections very well and gives a demi- matte finish.

Unfortunately 2 hours later, foundation is cakey around my nose, lines under my eyes are super obvious, and my skin looked old! I tried using a face oil underneath but that darkened the shade and foundation slipped around. Sigh...onto the next foundation.

on 1/8/2018 9:25:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I have very oily, acne-prone, and textured skin. The foundation plays with lots of other products. I always get oily, but this holds back the oil with this line's primer and mattifying powder. I do need to blot, but the foundation doesn't transfer and it looks beautiful like when I first applied it. It is not too thick like the estee lauder double wear, but covers just as well. It's very very VERY hard for me to find foundations that don't transfer because I am so oily, but this foundation didn't transfer. I also was able to find a perfect match in nude.

on 1/2/2018 2:19:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

I wanted so badly to like this foundation. People who generally like the same foundations I like LOVE this foundation. I thought I would too. I was wrong. I tried different primers, different mixers, different setting sprays, and no matter what, it just looks cakey powdery on my skin. It creates bumps where I don't have bumps and emphasizes every little bit of texture I do have. If I use a glowy primer, apply with a damp sponge, and use lots of setting spray, it looks ok for the first hour or two but then gets cakey and dry looking. I may try it again in the summer when it's a bit more humid but for me this was a total fail :(

on 11/2/2017 11:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium Brown, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I was lucky enough go find a matching shade only two dark shades and I am the lighter of the two I disappointed in that but that aside I love this foundation the coverage is good and at last a good eight plus hours on my oily skin with two blottings the smell does not bother me it does bit linger loudly or for long over time you just get wisp of the peachiness which is nice and it has a pump which is a plus.

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to love this foundation! When i first applied it it looked great until it started oxidizing! It ended up turning a weird muddy looking color about an hour into wearing it! It did make my skin look really good though! Blurred my pores and fine lines! So i tried mixing it with one of my favorite foundations so i wouldn't waste it. After about a week of wearing if the cysts began....very disappointed! Hopefully other's have better luck! Not very many foundations break me out but this one made me look like a 15 year old girl again! :(

This is actually a very good foundation. It's matte but yet looks and feels light when using a sponge. It's a bit heavier when using a brush. I just wish it had a better color range

on 10/26/2017 11:17:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Firstly I love the smell. I think it smells really nice as do the shadows. If you're finicky and super sensitive to scents, this might not for you. I have been trying to find a foundation that works for when I want fuller coverage without looking cakey and unnatural. This does the trick. My skin is starting to show some signs of aging, I'm in my 30s so I'm getting some fine lines and bit of dryness in areas. This has great lasting power, I put my makeup on about 7:30am, work a 9-5 and get home at about 6pm, and it still looks good. No greasiness, no creasing or settling, and I don't get any transfer either. What ties it all together for me is the packaging. It's a soft squeeze tube with a pump, so I'm positive there won't be as much waste in the bottle and it's' super easy to store.

I wear shade Vanilla and am about a nc20-25 right now. The description online says it's for neutral undertones, but I feel like it pulls a bit warm, which works fine for me. I prefer using a beauty blender for application over a brush. I think it gives a more smooth natural finish. I prime my face and set with Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray and I'm good for the rest of the day. I don't need a setting powder with this foundation.