OPI Polly Want A Lacquer

OPI Polly Want A Lacquer
Polly Want A Lacquer

on 5/28/2018 8:24:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Prettiest pale lavender ever. The other reviewer said she reached full opacity in 3 coats, but I found 2 coats to be absolutely sufficient. Like all OPI creme polishes I've tried, I found it to be the tiniest bit streaky in application, but something I am absolutely willing to put up with because of the gorgeous shades they have.

Polly Want A Lacquer was released as part of OPI's Fiji collection in 2017. It is a blue-based lavender shade with a creme finish. It has a good formula, and reached opacity in three coats. It didn't apply streakily or with patches - as some pastels tend to do. It was very easy to apply. It dried quickly and to a shiny finish, and lasted around 5 days on the nail when paired with base and top coat, which is the wear time I expect from OPI polishes. This polish is a gorgeous spring pastel, and I believe it would suit all skin tones. I received a lot of compliments on this colour, and it is unique to my collection despite the fact that I own a crazy amount of purples! I would happily recommend this shade to anyone looking for a pretty pastel polish.

Popular Polishes