MAC Ruby Woo Shadescents

MAC Ruby Woo Shadescents

2.8

nice packaging, but I didn't care for this scent. I could only smell tobacco, like cigarettes, and some leather. Maybe some earth tones?

Not for me.

on 11/16/2017 1:11:00 AM

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I don't normally like traditional perfumes but I love this one. I got a free sample with my purchase so I picked this since it had leather, cherry, etc. which are usually my favorite. On me it smells woody, almost green like but the leather keeps it from going overboard. I can smell the other notes after a while. This is so unique and hard to describe, I just know that I love it.

on 8/30/2017 9:58:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

disgusting smell with undertones of dirt. hated it.

First, let me say that I really love all six Shadescents fragrances....I had to be good and start off by buying only 3 and not the whole shebang. I knew I was going to fall in love with Velvet Teddy, but it was Ruby Woo that surprised me the most. I am ADDICTED to this scent. The notes are: leather, suede, cherry, violet, saffron, mahogany, sandalwood, rose, and orris. On me, the notes are cherry lipgloss and cigarette smoke, but in the BEST WAY POSSIBLE. I smell like a bad girl, bad decisions, and a raunchy night on the town. I smell like a rockabilly queen, or like Rizzo getting ready for a night out with Kenickie. I ADORE THIS ONE. I am sad this only comes in the 30ml size as I want to bathe in it. I don't even like cigarette smoke, but this is amazing. I'll be grabbing a backup because you know MAC, they'll dc it before I can blink. The bottles are lovely as well, I love the design and how they match with the corresponding lipstick. Affordable at $57. A+

Popular Fragrances