Uploaded by lipglossjunkee

price range

Reviews

2.0

2 months ago

Another reviewer who said Ruby Woo was cherry lip-gloss and cigarette smoke was correct. It’s cigarette smoke on clothes; in this case it reminds me of smoke on my leather jacket. It would be a great call-back to my punk days if it didn’t also smell like some other woman's perfume, so strongly that the lip gloss and leathery smoke elements are smothered by the sharp perfumey notes.

3 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1714 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

Feb/09/2018

nice packaging, but I didn't care for this scent. I could only smell tobacco, like cigarettes, and some leather. Maybe some earth tones?

Not for me.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

Nov/16/2017

I don't normally like traditional perfumes but I love this one. I got a free sample with my purchase so I picked this since it had leather, cherry, etc. which are usually my favorite. On me it smells woody, almost green like but the leather keeps it from going overboard. I can smell the other notes after a while. This is so unique and hard to describe, I just know that I love it.

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (734 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Wavy, Fine

EyesBrown

1.0

Aug/30/2017

disgusting smell with undertones of dirt. hated it.

6 of 10 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (56 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

EyesGreen

Aug/30/2017

First, let me say that I really love all six Shadescents fragrances....I had to be good and start off by buying only 3 and not the whole shebang. I knew I was going to fall in love with Velvet Teddy, but it was Ruby Woo that surprised me the most. I am ADDICTED to this scent. The notes are: leather, suede, cherry, violet, saffron, mahogany, sandalwood, rose, and orris. On me, the notes are cherry …Read more

5 of 6 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (701 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral