It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation

It Cosmetics Bye Bye Lines Foundation

2.6

I purchased this product from Ulta on Saturday and will be returning it this Saturday. I've been using the CC cream in light for about 2 years. The IT representative did a swatch on me using the light and medium colors and advised me to purchase the medium which is okay but not great. The light color was a little too light for me.

Bye Bye lines leaves my face feeling dry and itchy. The foundation immediately sinks into my pores and lines. I prefer a natural look but the coverage with this particular foundation was sparse and streaky on me. The CC cream is a quick easy application with no missed areas (10 x magnification mirror) I'm sitting here at work and my face is itching like crazy. I set the makeup with Bye Bye pores finishing powder and it didn't improve the appearance of Bye Bye Lines foundation. Ulta has 40% off on this product but still not worth the money I spent. SOoooo...Bye Bye Lines Foundation to you on Saturday when I return you to Ulta for a refund!

on 9/25/2017 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have used this foundation for several days, and overall, it is OK. It is very sheer coverage, I think less than the CC cream. I had to layer it in several places because it was not covering minor skin imperfections. It feels very nice on the skin, dries to a matte finish and DOES NOT sink into wrinkles and pores. It has a number of nice skin friendly ingredients, and has a moisturizing feel without being greasy or tacky. I was disappointed with the coverage, and the color, medium, is a little yellow for me. There does not appear to be any SPF, which is unusual for It. I read all of the information, so if I'm wrong, let me know!. I thought the packaging was cheap and the pump is cheaper. I will use this up on the weekends when I am not working, and may use it to travel because of the weight of the packaging. It is a choice if you do not like the look and feel of regular medium coverage foundations.

on 9/6/2017 2:53:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This product is a waste of money. It was a crappie consistently. Limitless colors, way to pricey, disappointing.

on 8/29/2017 3:11:00 PM

Oh well. This is a no from me... on my over 50 normal to dry skin it should be called "Hello there, Lines" instead of "Bye Bye Lines". My skin looked kind of flat like it had no life to it even though it wasn't matte if that makes sense and unfortunately, my lines were not at all diminished....Pluses? The "light" match was good for my skintone and I liked the packaging and I actually like that it has no sunscreen. I tried with and without primer and either way - it's just not the best for my skin. I do have their CC cream and get a nice soft coverage by mixing the Illuminating with the regular - that combo is far better than the result I got from this new one. I also had tried their Confidence in a Compact, and that too was a bust and went back to Ulta. So for now, the Synchro Pro Glow from Shiseido, Armani's LS, and Face Atelier's Ultra Foundation remain my holy grails - with a strong contender in L'Oreal's Pro Glow. This will be going back. Hopefully, your experience will be better than mine!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

For me this didn't deliver what it promised. I wore it twice and that was enough to show me that it did nothing for my fines lines, no more than any other foundation or It's CC cream. What it has going for it is that the color Light is more true to my complexion, without the sunscreen inclusion so it does not have the slight gray tinge that makes the regular color light in It products look darker and slightly off on me. This looks like a good match for NC20 skintone.

Don't get me wrong, this looks ok on skin and it looks skinlike but it doesn't do anything magical for my fine lines. Or pores. So I'm not sure why IT felt a need to make this product except to fill a void for a sunscreen free foundation. But IMO that's what makes their CC creams and foundations great--they're one step.