Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Cloud Cleanser

3.0

Water/Aqua/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Glycerin, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Coconut Acid, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Sodium Caproyl Methyltaurate, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Sodium Methyl Stearoyl Taurate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Althaea Officinalis Root Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Glycol Distearate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Isethionate, Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I received 2 samples of this product and just ordered a full size. I love how soft and moisturized this leaves my skin after I use it.Plus I do not need to use very much of it. I currently use Cetaphil Gentle cleanser and my face feels very dry afterwards.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This still leaves me dry afterwards, and although i'm glad they left out fragrance the chemical smell of this is offputting. I have to hold my breath when applying. Luckily I only bought a small size to try. It does foam nicely but that's about it.

I hated this cleanser. I bought it because I am a fan of PTR's products, they have a lot of great stuff. But this foaming cleanser was not good for my combo-oily skin. I found that it doesn't rinse off thoroughly, leaves a filmy residue, and clogs my pores.

Not a winner for me and I wouldn't buy it again.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This stuff is useless. It doesn't have a good consistency or no distinct smell. And does Nothing for skin. Bunch of empty words expressed by the makers

Peter Thomas Roth has really hit it out of the park with the formula of their new Water Drench Cloud Cream Cleanser. I am really happy that they have gone fragrance free and excluded other irritating oils. This product is able to remove most makeup but is still gentle enough that it doesn't leave the skin feeling dry afterwards.