Annabelle Skinny Mascara

No Image

As I am getting older, I prefer lengthening my lashes rather than volume. This mascara does the trick. The brush is ideal for applying the product on the lashes without clumping, even for a makeup challenged individual like myself. It also lasted throughout the day even after working out. This mascara will be a permanent fixture in my makeup bag.

on 1/23/2018 2:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Cool

This is a great little mascara! (Little being the key word!) I have thin, sparse lower lashes, and so it's annoying to use my regular mascara brush on them. Enter Annabelle Skinny Mascara! This thing is so CUTE. The wand is absolutely tiny, and it works so well for my little baby lashes. I can actually apply mascara to the bottom lashes without getting it everywhere, and since it's so small it works well to coat each little lash so easily. The effect is obvious, it really makes a difference to my eyes. Super happy about this little purchase.

on 12/18/2017 11:03:00 AM

For all you Canadian girls that use clinique lower lash mascara you should really give this a try. I love it. Easy to use, no smudging or flaking. Easy accessible. 9.95 vs clinique 15.00

on 8/26/2017 8:55:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Other, Fine

When I first pulled the wand out of the tube I thought.."this must be some kind of joke". The brush is absolutely tiny. It's like the training bra of mascaras. However, it applies like a dream and gets every single tiny lash with no clumping and is buildable.. Let me say that at my age (62) my lashes are sparse and very light; practically invisible. For me, this is a perfect product.It gives me my lashes back. If you are looking for lush, huge full lashes this is not for you.This mascara is all about darkening and lengthening and looks completely natural. Love it and at about $8 Canadian it's a steal.