Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

price range

Reviews

2.0

4 months ago

It says it’s matte and a lipgloss. Very confusing to what it really is. I think it’s a good lip tint, if you pat it in your lips. The red one is the only one worth it. Such a yummy coffee smell though.

2 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (39 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesBlack

Nov/07/2017

I own 3 of these, can't remember the shade names but I love them.
They are all very creamy to apply, a very beautiful Matt and last me at least 3+ hours while talking a lot and drinking loads of water. After applying I just bloat the excess off my lips and head out.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

EyesBrown

Oct/27/2017

I'm surprised that I really like this product. It takes quite some time to set to matte finish. It's not longlasting, you have to reapply it. I have the shade Beauty Approved, which is a 'my lips but better' shade. I love to use this as an everyday lip colour and it's a safe bet when I'm not sure what to put on my lips. Comfortable on the lips. Consistency is moussy.

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Fair, Neutral

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

EyesBlue

1.0

Aug/27/2017

its not good its does not dry it removes really fast and its not matt

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (3 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

Aug/26/2017

This product has very quickly become my favorite lip product. I own three shades: Beauty Approved, Girl of Today and Ready, Set, Impress. Beauty Approved is a beautiful nude with warm undertones. I don't normally gravitate towards this type of shade but it is a lovely everyday look, easily completed with some mascara and brow product. Girl of Today is my favorite, it's a mauvey berry …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (174 reviews)

Age25-29