GVLD BrushPro

GVLD BrushPro

4.9

So in love with this product makes cleaning makeup brushes so easy! I got mine in the presale and so glad i did, my friend had bought the StylPro model however I saw this version has 3 speed settings and is USB rechargable so the product is all round superior! This is the one that won't ruin your brushes because you can use lower speeds to clean then the higher ones to dry. so good. Only downside was that it didn't fit one of my brushes (though i have like 25).

Eyes: Violet

This makeup brush cleaner and dryer by GVLD is amazing,
bought mine from www.gvldco.com

on 8/25/2017 7:59:00 PM

Eyes: Violet

So glad i bought this, cant believe how much stuff comes out of the brush.. all my brushes are like new and soo clean now.. all the time. Didnt fit some of my weird shaped brushes though.. otherwise great.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Best thing ive bought in a while. Helps me so much as a make up artist, as i need to clean brushes all the time!!!! All the others MUA's i know rave about it as well. Comes with cleaning solution that works really well.

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

So much yay for this. Perfect when you need a clean brush asap!!!

Everyone at the beauty school I work at loves it ♥♥♥

OMG i just had to add this product is soo amazing! The GVLD makeup brush cleaning and drying system has been a life saver for me as an mua. I can clean and dry my brushes in between clients which is so handy. I did some research and this one is the only product on the market with 3 speed settings so in no way did it ruin my brushes! (Thats what i was scepticle about to start) so happy i ordered this definitely best on the market! ❤❤

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Love this product.. cleaned about 20 brushes in about 15 minutes!!!!

Popular Makeup Brushes