Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm

Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm

on 12/12/2017 6:16:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

Holy cow, love at first swipe. The texture of this is so rich, so lush, so moisturizing, so lubricating. It is thick, but does not drag. The oil/butter ratio in this stick is perfect. I can definitely feel it on my lips but it feels good.

I got a deep cherry wine shade that looks ominously dark but applies sheerly. It reminds me a bit of Lipstick Queen Medieval, but this is a more burgundy, earthy red. Here is the thing., You do not need any other color product on your lips as this is generously pigmented.

No scent, tingle, or taste. Love the clear case. If you bought multiple colors you could quickly tell them apart. I can barely read lipstick colors on the bottoms of tubes while wearing my reading glasses. I really appreciate features like this.

This was kind of an impulse buy. I saw it while buying mascara at Ulta. I purchased Almond Fraise because it is the nice mauvish shade I'm always drawn to. This balm had the best texture ever. Some balms are greasy, some wear off immediately, and most tinted balms have no color. I experience none of these issues. The balm is smooth and long lasting and the pigmentation is perfect. I love this so much.

on 8/28/2017 6:10:00 PM

This is by far THE best lip balm I have tried. I usually don't go for lip balms because they are either too sheer, too greasy and/or melty (Fresh), too waxy, colors are awful (garish, hooker-like "brights", which I hate so much), etc.

This one is just what I always wanted a lip balm to be. It glides beautifully, feels soft and mosturzing w/o melting all over the place and making you look like you just went through a corn cob dripping with butter. It lasts quite decently for a lip balm. It fades uniformly. But what I like most is how pretty it makes my lips look. Defined, but not overdone - w/o the need for lip liner - soft and smooth. They look naturally good. Also, it does not cake up when reapplied. It's a perfect blend of lipstick and balm.

The color I chose is Chai Creme, which is a perfect twany nude (NOT that tacky concealer-like nude, which I also detest). My lips definitely look mine but better, much better. Oh, and the packaging is solid and luxurious.

Did I mention that I think this is perfect?

It is not cheap, but definitely worth the splurge. I hope it works for others as well as it worked for me. Never discontinue this lovely product, Becca. Please? Pretty please?

on 8/24/2017 10:02:00 AM

The new Becca Lush Lip Colour Balm Lipstick is a very sheer combination of a lipstick with the nourishment of a lip balm. I purchased Toasted Hazelnut, and I must say I am in love with the color. It isn't quite as dark as it initial looks because it is slightly sheer. The formula is extremely moisturizing. If you avoid matte lipsticks, or lipsticks in general, because you don't like the feeling of wearing a lipstick this is worth checking out!

Video Reviews & Tutorials