Kat Von D Shade + Light Crème Contour Refillable Palette

Kat Von D  Shade + Light Crème Contour Refillable Palette

4.3

on 3/13/2018 3:13:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Just the best contour ever.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

If you're a WOC I would be careful. Especially if you're warm toned on top of that. It'll pull very grey and look muddy or dirty. Go with abh I really wish I did plus that one has more product in it.

The lasting power is great it lasts all day in mild or cold weather at least. The blendability is good but not too slippery or bendable that you would lose the effect.

I only use the darkest shade on my cheeks as a blending color when I add my other color. I'll also use the middle shade on my nose but the rest of the palette is unusable for me. I'm not going to return it because I genuinely need this to work and I like the staying power but I wouldn't recommend unless you're lighter than an nc40.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really love KVD as a brand, I know many think of her line as something high-coverage and full-on, but honestly speaking - even if you are into very natural makeup looks this cream palette is a must-have.

I have never tried Kat's original powder Shade Light palette, but having dry skin I think the cream version is a better match for me. I don't favour the top row, but contour and bronze shades you get at the bottom are wonderful. This can be a perfect palette for makeup artists and freelancers, because it will work for a plethora of skin tones. I have more swatches here (http://www.partyparrotblog.com/single-post/2017/12/12/Sephora-Favourites-December-2017). You can tell just how pigmented and rich they are. I do find myself reaching out for it on a daily basis, I give more tips on how to work with this formula in my review above, but overall - I do think it is a beautiful palette, which has a great lasting power. Well done, Kat!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Wow! Magic! This is my third Kat Von D Shade+Light Palette. This is the *first* creme palette that I have purchased. My expectations were good based on my previous experiences with Kat Von D eyeliner and the powder palette. I gotta say, my good expectations were exceeded by *far*.
Wow, just wow. I'm not sure how they managed to make this product so highly pigmented, silky, bendable, and smoooooooth!! Holy smokes. I haven't been this impressed by a product in a very long time. for me, it is so much easier to control than the powder contour. And it looks 50X more natural and less harsh than the powder (in my case). It really stays put and the colors are so easy to blend.
And, wow! Dab that brush lightly because this stuff has so much pigment. I am so thrilled with this palette. I doubt that I will use my powder palette and I have already purchased two refills for it, oops. I am using a very dense little brush that I purchased from sephora. I will have to look up the brush number. It works like a dream applying both the shade and the light.

To sum this up, I am thankful for this very high quality product. It is truly worth every single penny that I paid for it. Thanks *so much* to Kat and her people @ Kat Von D makeup. I **highly** recommend this palette for everyone.