Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Lilac Geode

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Lilac Geode
Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed Highlighter in Lilac Geode

4.8

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

I am so obsessed with this highlight. It is really pretty and it lasts so well. The finish is gorgeous and it doesn't emphasize texture or anything like that. I am very fair, but this shade still works well on me; it is a peachy-pink gold that is just so flattering and beautiful. The outer packaging is nice as well. I'd recommend this to practically everyone, since the shade would work well on most skin tones that do well with warm-toned products.

on 10/17/2017 12:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

Living in Australia has its perks - not having access to Ulta is an unfortunate con.

A friend sent this over to me after I read reviews and saw swatches and just HAD to have it. It's very different to anything in my current collection of highlighters. I like it swept on with a fan brush as opposed to a buffer brush. Still has that BECCA glow, but the gold-lilac shift just adds so much more dimension to whatever look I pair it with. I like it swept on with a fan brush as opposed to a buffer brush.

I bit the bullet and finally cashed in my Ulta points I was hoarding to buy this. It's beautiful. I didn't think I'd need another highlighter in my entire life with the huge collection I have, but I couldn't pass this one up. For reference I am NC20, brown hair and eyes. I thought it would be too dark like many of the most sought after highlighters on the market but this isn't the case. I love the pink with gold shift. I can see this looking great on many different skin tones.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love this highlighter! It's a pink/gold duo-chrome.
I love the pink in this! It almost gives a soft, glowy blush effect.
On my pale skin, this highlighter comes off more gold than pink. It still has that soft pink duo-chrome though.
The shade reminds me of Anastasia's Lucky Heart in the Moonchild palette. That one is less golden and more pink, but they are dupable. I would compare swatches if you are considering, as I think the Moonchild palette is about the same price as one Becca highlight.
The quality on this is A+. It's super blendable with no kickback. The compact is gorgeous.
I said I'd repurchase because I love the quality and the shade, but I probably wouldn't based on price.
Overall, I'd give it a B+.

on 9/20/2017 11:14:00 AM

This is a beautiful highlighter that works very well with my skintone. If fact it says it's supposed to adjust to ones skin. I think that's true because I thought this would be a tad to dark for my pale skin. Not so in fact I think this is one of the prettiest and most versatile highlight I own. Lilac Geode is a beautiful cool pink with a gold shift that is so nice on my skin. About me NW20, blonde hair, green eyes, very cool undertones for reference. This shade is not purple but a pinky light purple that is very wearable. It also lasts and kind of melts into the skin. On me it wasn't super bright but instead a gorgeous glow. I also did not need to retouch it lasts all day but I did use a setting spray.

The packaging is so pretty I love the lilac case. I would totally buy a backup of this since it's limited edition. I hope they make it permanent as I think this shade is just too gorgeous not to. It was the same price as the other Becca highlights but once again the quality is there. It's so soft and buttery, plus there was no kickback and it's quite smooth and pigmented. I'm very happy with this and I love how well it goes with my skintone. It's a lovely highlight that I think will work with tons of different skintones. I personally love how it looks on and would repurchase without a doubt. Recommended.

The Shimmering Skin Perfector Pressed in the shade Lilac Geode is another absolutely beautiful highlighter from Becca. This features the same creamy, blendable formula that the brand is known for. The color is slightly more pink than the other two limited edition highlighters she has recently released- Rose Quartz and Prismatic Amethyst. This is definitely worth checking out if you are a Becca or a highlighter fan. My review video is below and contains swatches.