Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash extensions mascara

Thrive Causemetics Liquid Lash extensions mascara
Liquid Lash extensions mascara

Water, Acrylates/Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Iron Oxides (CI 77499), Alcohol Denat., Glyceryl Stearate SE, Glycerin, Dimethicone, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Stearic Acid, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Tromethamine, Palmitic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Laureth-21, PVP, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylglucamine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Neofinetia Falcata,Callus Culture Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pulsatilla Koreana Extract, Usnea Barbata (Lichen) Extract, Zanthoxylum Piperitum Fruit Extract, Lecithin

on 3/3/2019 11:59:00 AM

This is a lovely tubing mascara that won't run or flake. The pacaging is superior with a weighted wand that's easier to use by providing more control and fluffy bristles that minimize clumping. Yes, this is an expensive mascara that can only be bought online. However, it's inline with other high-end mascara and purchase contributes to charitable organizations benefiting women. It is also cruelty free and vegan. I'm not one to usually splash out on mascara since it has to be replaced more often, but I will for this one. If you want an affordable alternative, I would suggest No7 Stay Perfect mascara. It does not have a weighted wand and the brush doesn't define quite as good but it's less than half the price and more readily available at Target, Ulta, CVS, Walgreens, Boots, ect.

Not worth the price or the wait to get it in the mail. Not better than drugstore or Blinc mascara, imo. As for all the marketing schemes used for this mascara on FB, well, it got me to try it, LOL, but I hounded them on social media and was therefore able to get a refund. Look at the ingredients on this mascara and compare them to the Trish Mcevoy one. It's the same thing and you can go to the mall and get the Trish Mcevoy mascara, and/or order it online and get it in 2 days, not a month like this brand.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

It's a tubing mascara and now that Maybelline sells one for about $8.00 (and it's greats by the way and comes in more than one color) and contributes to various charities (not just breast cancer) why buy from this company? In addition to that, I ordered this on 9/12 and it shipped 9/28. I received no follow up from customer service when I emailed. WTF? Were they in the Amazon picking the ingredients for this mascara.

on 2/1/2019 1:59:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Fine

This has replaced all my other mascaras!! I struggle....I mean STRUGGLE with eye products. I have sensitive, oily lids (upper AND lower), and watery eyes. This stays put like no other, no irritation, no smudging, and washes off so easily. LOVE IT!

on 2/1/2019 12:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I agree with another reviewer here about the benefits. My cousin loves this mascara, but I hesitated for some time in trying it as I don't like to buy online in case I need to return. My first try I was not pleased, as I didn't think it was dark enough, but on my second try I began to settle in with the pigment. (I like pitch black-you need multiple coats for dark pigment) It separates, doesn't flake, stays put until you remove it, build-able, removes easily, gives lengthen as you apply more, tube a bit heavy for me, cost a bit high since in the past I used much cheaper ones. That said, I used two mascaras to achieve what I want. I will continue to purchase for now (two at a time due to shipping cost) I have tried almost every mascara out there and I am pleasantly surprised how good this mascara really is, enough for me to repurchase. It is too soon for me to tell if the serum helps my lashes grow, but I am hoping it will! I left off one lippie due to price and heavy tube.

on 12/18/2018 7:33:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

THIS is my HG mascara after trying all of the popular brands under the sun since 2008 (not kidding) and feeling just meh about most of them. Lancome was my go to back in the 90s, but I think it was more out of popularity than performance. I used lots of Clinique options, plenty of drugstore (Loreal Voluminous is overrated imo) and Benefit's They're Real was just okay. Better Than Sex was my go to prior to discovering this and I am in love with this mascara! I've purchased so many "Best of Mascara" kits only to not be too impressed with anything. But this! It lengthens, thickens, doesn't irritate and separates beautifully. I love the tubing effect and it's so easy to remove. Just washing my face does the trick without the need for any special removers or anything like that. I've repurchased this several times since discovering it and will continue to do so. The price isn't bad considering there are other more expensive, mainstream options that do not perform as well. Love this stuff!

First of all, the packaging with this is top notch. The tube is weighty in a luxe way. Secondly, it is a fabulous mascara for my lashes. I have naturally long lashes to begin with. This presents a challenge because mascaras like to bleed, run, flake all the way down to my cheeks. Waterproof leaves my lashes dry. So naturally I love tubing mascaras and this is one. My lashes are white blonde. This means I want something that gives me definition and something I can coat front to back with as well as traditional underneath up. This means the brush can't be too big for that. On the other hand I do not want a brush that is so small that it takes forever. My favorite mascara was YSL Singulair back in the day. My favorite mascara until I tried this was Kevin Aucoin Curling mascara. The KA volumizing one had the too small brush issue. The curling mascara looks great on me also but I go through tubes really quick as they dry out fast. At $30.00 a pop it had me seeking out a dupe. I have tried Kiss Me, Trish McEvoy and other tubing mascaras but I always found them a little lacking in formulation. The kiss me one added little to nothing but color and the Trish one was a thin gel formula that did not coat my lash texture very well. I recently tried Almay's tubing mascara and I still think that is a great drugstore find. But it doesn't make my lashes look like Thrive mascara does. 2, sometimes 3 times a day, I will get a comment on my lashes. It might be in hot yoga where even most tubing formulas fail while this one doesn't. I don't get what mascara is that? I get, tell me where you get your extensions done. I get, wow, you have amazing lashes. I also will add that I have almost had my tube for 3 months and it has not shown signs of drying out like all the others.

Honestly this is overhyped. I purchased and was super excited but didn’t really do anything. I ended up going back to my Maybelline Stiletto. Not worth the price!

on 11/21/2018 2:23:00 AM

This is the best mascara i have ever used.
I recieved it in my ipsy hag a couple months ago
It is still working great for me.
It does NOT clump and its so easy to remove.
As soon as you wet your face the mascara comes off
Basically in like stretchy little pieces. I know that sounds weird.. but its actually awesome. My old masacaras
Would clump and pull so many eye lashes out with it when i tried to remove it. I haven't lost a single eye lash while removing this mascara. If i had to say anything negative about this, it would be that price tag.

on 11/15/2018 10:11:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! I found tubing mascara a few years ago and would never go back. The Thrive mascara makes my lashes look natural but dark and long. A friend even asked if I had gotten extensions! So easy to remove, no harmful rubbing delicate skin. No flaking or smudging.