Dior Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Mascara

Dior Diorshow Pump'N'Volume Mascara
Diorshow Pump'N'Volume MascaraDiorshow Pump'N'Volume MascaraDiorshow Pump'N'Volume Mascara

2.9

na

on 3/20/2019 9:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

This mascara is complete rubbish. I can't even believe Dior put this on the market. It's thick and goopy and I haven't found a way to apply it without major clumps. I tried wiping the wand before use, I tried a very light touch, I tried leaving it to age for a 2-3 months, nothing helped. I threw it in the trash after using it about 10 times with no luck.

on 11/22/2018 3:17:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Unsure if will repurchase, but leaning towards yes. This is for the non-waterproof version. I have black, normal lashes and usually only wear mascara when going out or dressing up. Loved Dior's Maximeyes, long discontinued. Have been used Ciate's Wonderwand, which is decent, although it's messy and can flake. Since that tube is almost finished, I tried this. Love the squeeze mechanism. You'll get dark, voluminous lashes with 2 coats, even better with 3. I was told that if you follow their method of squeezing the tube 1-2 times then slowly pulling (not pumping) the wand out, you won't get clumping. Nope. You will, or at least I do. I still need a tweezers (lash comb didn't work) to separate some of the lashes once mascara's dry or almost dry. And removing it is a total hot mess. Have a sample of Lancome's Bi-Facil (Sephora SA recommended for this purpose) but haven't yet tried it. If you try it, get from a place where you can return if it doesn't work for you. Maybe it just takes a little while to master the technique (i've used it maybe 5 or 6 times).

This is the worst maskara I have bought, and also the most expensive. The consistency is very bad and it comes already dry, like an old maskara. It leaves this little “balls” in the lashes (sorry the bad English, I don’t know how to describe it). Anyway, save your money ladies! Buy a cheaper one from Maybelline, it’s much superior.

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I LOVE this mascara! I tried out a sample of the non-waterproof version.

It gives me a touch of volume, a right amount of darkness, and the most dreamy perfect separation. My lashes sometimes look sparse, even though the hairs are quite long, and something about the formula + brush combo makes my lashes look perfect! It was a joy to use, easy to remove at the end of the night, and wears perfectly fine throughout the day.

I love a good drugstore mascara, but this Dior Pump and Show mascara is one I don't mind splurging for.

on 8/8/2018 10:00:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Waste of your money, I have had better 3 dollar mascaras!

on 8/8/2018 9:51:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I only use DIOR or YSL mascaras as I am an allergic person.
Used to weat Dior Show Iconic till this product came!!! The only problem is that wearing it out with mist or rainy weather you may see black stains under eyes, so I take care. BUT... the big but....it makes the longer and thicker eyelashes FAR AWAY!!! One coat is sophisticated, two coats its kitten lashes, three coats monstrous big lashes!!! I prefer 3 soft coats and my lashes touch my eye brows. I want to mention that my lashes are normal, not too short, not extremely long as a camel!
By using the pump near the bottom you can put more or less product and its very convenient. So its the best product far away from all mascaras. Not to use it if you are planning to have a hot night or drink a little more...It will not stay in place, its a mascara for gooood girls!! Bad girls must avoid it.

on 6/19/2018 5:13:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Just disappointed. Clumpy and the texture is what has turned me off from this mascara.

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I tried the non-waterproof version and was sold upon looking at my lashes. Thick and black were my lashes. Loved it. I ended up buying the waterproof. The consistency and the color were totally different. Clumpy lashes. Lashes every which way but loose. Not as black as I want.

I'm reviewing the waterproof version. I never bothered with the regular version because I knew it wouldn't work on my Asian lashes. Anyway the waterproof formula is really thick and creamy and dry. Strange because the testers for the waterproof mascara in store was really wet and when I opened mine it was really dry. It does add good volume if you build it up and holds up my curl. What I didn't like was how "heavy" my lashes felt because of the thick dry formula. I wished they made it more wet and thinner because it would of worked so well with the brush- the brush is really good its rubbery and spiky which will add volume and separate at the same time. Maybe if you have longer fluffy lashes you will enjoy this more but it didn't work for me.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love most Dior products, especially their mascaras. Unforunately, I think this may be one of the worst I’ve tried, no matter the price. The product was overly wet, transferred on the eyelid and under the eye, and the whole point of the packaging seemed to backfire. The brush was left with way, way too much product. I tried it both with the “pump” and without. Ultimately, it was a major fail.
Don’t recommend.