Becca Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder - Pink Haze

Becca Soft Light Blurring Setting Powder - Pink Haze

1 review

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

This is a new product from Becca (a company I really like). It's a loose setting powder that comes in 2 shades - Golden Hour and Pink Haze. I got a sample of Pink Haze a week or two back and I'm really liking this (in spite of the difficulty presented by the tiny sample container). It has a really nice, brightening effect when I use it as the final step after my foundation and it's great for setting my under-eye concealer applied with a MAC 224 brush. The packaging of the full sized container is lush and pretty looking, but a lot bigger and bulkier than necessary. Since my local Sephora no longer carries the pink Bobbi Brown Retouching powder, this may well replace that product for me and I plan to go back soon to pick up the full size. This isn't exactly a "mattifying" powder - it promises a bit of "glow" so if you are on the oilier side or looking for something with oil control properties, this might not be the powder for you. As far as I can tell, the container doesn't have a "locking" device to keep excess powder from coming through the sifter if you take this anywhere with you but the lid itself may be designed to hold the product in place (much like Tarte's loose powder foundation).