Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive

3.5

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

This did not look flattering on my N/D rosacea skin. I was matched to BD20 which was an ok match. It started too light but oxidized to the right color for my NC 20 coloring.

The texture initially felt light but was medium to full coverage and it looked obvious on my skin. It did not look skin-like. Hours later, it was still on in full force and it held up very well. I just had some slight oily breakthrough on my chin. And after 5hours, I could feel it on my skin. I could tell I was wearing a cover of foundation and it wasn't like a hydrating veil but it felt slightly foundation-y and clay-like. It did nothing good for my face's texture: no blurring of pores or wrinkles.

It's also very fragranced and has a high alcohol content so I found this drying after all day wear. Next day my face was flaky.

I am probably not the skin type geared for this foundation. This is probably more for combination or oily types or it's more for summer wear.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation. It gives me the perfect airbrushed looking skin for hours without caking, creasing or grabs onto my flakes!
The texture is lovely and glides on the skin beautifully and spreads out evenly and has medium coverage but because of it's lovely texture, I am certain it will layer beautifully n places that require fuller coverage. I didn't need a separate under eye concealer but set it with powder then finshed with UD All nighter.

I looked flawless all day and all night long!! I am around NC25ish atm and wore BD35.

The only downside was the shade range.

Video Reviews & Tutorials