Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Acne-prone

3.5

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral

As a foundation this is about as basic as you get. A natural somewhat matte somewhat velvet finish, medium coverage that needs concealer that lasts for hours without letting (too much) oil seep through or breaking apart.

Is it worth the price? Absolutely not.

I wouldn't recommend this if you're looking for a foundation for problematic skin or if you want coverage at all. Especially if you're venturing into the world of luxury foundation DO NOT buy this. It will give you the wrong impression of what that is supposed to perform like. Go for Armani lsf if you want a medium coverage with a nice finish (beautiful finish acrually) go for the remarcable if full coverage super matte is what you want. I am going to go and say this was a disappointment mainly due to the price tag. No one shelling out that kind of money should have a product that performs like this. If this was 50 dollars that would make sense. But its a lot more than that and I'm kind of mad. Lol.
Save your money and buy the mufe hd if you love how this performs. I think they're pretty much identical.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

This is a long lasting good full coverage foundation. It's worthy of the price tag it's premium high end and definitely a luxury brand for a reason. Great formula not heavy, gives those with oily skin like mine a nice matte finish but not drying. Recommend it even for those with normal skin as it's not as heavy as many other brands out there. 8/10. Only down side is the cucumber type scent. Also note their shades tend to be yellow tone based.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

Full coverage is wild claim, haha.

I felt this is a medium to light coverage, it covered my pores but that was about it.

Smells amazing and it feels like it becomes your skin when it dries out, so even though it did not cover my blemishes, it still looked quite pretty as my skin looked more even.

I quite like this as the shade matches me so well.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool