Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation

Filtered by skin type : Normal

3.3

Coverage is pretty nice, but you have to use small amount if you do not want to be looked cakey. The scent is nice. I don't recommend it to dry skin. Although I have normal skin, I slightly felt it was a bit drying. If you are dry to normal skin and has this foundation, make sure to put rich moisturizer on before applying the foundation.

i made a review on this foundation https://beautyworkers.wordpress.com/2017/10/06/ftt-ysl-all-hours-foundation/

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

I got a sample of this before paying the big bucks. Glad I did. I have acne prone, textured, combo skin. I applied my Milk primer and then applied this foundation. It started out really nice. Nothing like blow my mind but nice. It didn't feel heavy on my skin. It settled a little more into my pores and lines than other matte foundations. I've been using the Covergirl BB Matte and love that one . As the day went on with the YSL foundation my skin got more and more oily. Like greasy gross. My Covergirl Matte BB foundation keeps me less shiny than this foundation. So does the Este Lauder Double Wear. I recommend those 2 over this.

Video Reviews & Tutorials