Yves Saint Laurent All Hours Full Coverage Matte Foundation

Filtered by eye Color : Brown age: 44-55

3.0

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I've been using MAC Pro Longwear (NW20) for several years now, but like many of us, I'm always searching for another good option. I bought this in BR20 (Cool Ivory). At first I thought the color would be too light, but once it was applied, it looked great. I applied about two layers and used ELF HD setting powder. I tried this two days in a row. Day #1 I used my normal LM Hydrating Primer along with my moisturizer becaue most long wear foundations tend to dry me out. After just a few hours I could see my forehead shine showing through. By the end of my workday, the foundation had broken down big time. I used UD Slick powder to touch up at least four times during the day. Day #2 I skipped the LM Hydrating Primer thinking maybe it wouldn't break down so much. Not so. After just a few hours, I was touching it up again with my UD Slick. By the end of my workday, there is hardly any foundation on my chin, and my nose & forehead are splotchy from the product breaking down. Granted, my workday is long. I apply my make-up at 5:30am and get off work at 4pm. My MAC Pro Longwear *will* last through my whole work day with maybe one touchup mid-day. I really had high hopes for this, but I'll be returning it to Sephora. If it lasted at least half the day, I'd keep it for weekend wear and shorter days, but for $58 its going back.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I love this foundation. It gives me the perfect airbrushed looking skin for hours without caking, creasing or grabs onto my flakes!
The texture is lovely and glides on the skin beautifully and spreads out evenly and has medium coverage but because of it's lovely texture, I am certain it will layer beautifully n places that require fuller coverage. I didn't need a separate under eye concealer but set it with powder then finshed with UD All nighter.

I looked flawless all day and all night long!! I am around NC25ish atm and wore BD35.

The only downside was the shade range.