Fancl Aging care washing cream

Fancl Aging care washing cream

on 1/19/2018 9:37:00 AM

This is such a gentle, deep foaming cleanser. This might seem like a contradiction in terms, but it`s quite true. I use this as the second step after oil make up removal. It just cleans out my pores deep down, yet my skin never feels tight or dry. Perhaps this is due to the avocado and vegetable oils in the formula. There is barely any scent and a little drop foams up so much, that it will take me quite a while to go through a tube. It`s been my winter cleanser and it will continue to be so. Reminds me of La Prairie`s foaming cleanser, but of course much more gentle and reasonably priced.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this in Japan in a convenience store as I forgot to bring facial wash from singapore during holiday. I paid about sgd 25 for a 90g tube. I have never used any product from this brand although it is quite popular in sg. I am quite impressed with this product. It doesn't irritate yet it can dissolve all make up including eye makeup with one wash. And I don't need to use eye makeup remover. This is convenient for me as I am too lazy to do all this. And even for my dry skin, it doesn't make my skin tight but makes it feel very clean. Although it's called cream, it's like just any other facial cleanser, foams a bit. I love using fresh' soy face cleanser due to the lovely fragrance but it leaves makeup trace afterwards still. So fancl is my workhorse!!! Will need to repurchase as my fail proof cleanser once I am done with this tube.